Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

State Cup - 18U & 19U - 2019 Fall Games

Anyone know locations yet? Only playing dates are posted online. Thank you.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone know locations yet? Only playing dates are posted online. Thank you.
    Still not sure I understand the point. Extra special regular season games. Here's an idea, play the regular season and the team with the most points is the champion.

Comment

Still not sure I understand the point. Extra special regular season games. Here's an idea, play the regular season and the team with the most points is the champion.
      It's a tournament that just happens to be called State Cup. Welcome to youth soccer, newbie.

Comment

It's a tournament that just happens to be called State Cup. Welcome to youth soccer, newbie.
        2002 dad, second kid through the system. Not sure what the point of having a playoff that runs concurrent with the regulat season. If the point it's hard to guarantee kids will show up for late season games and the playoffs, just throw out the playoffs. Team with most points is champion.

Comment

2002 dad, second kid through the system. Not sure what the point of having a playoff that runs concurrent with the regulat season. If the point it's hard to guarantee kids will show up for late season games and the playoffs, just throw out the playoffs. Team with most points is champion.
          2001 dad, third kid through the system. Not sure what the point is to post a reply that has nothing to do with the original question. What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

2001 dad, third kid through the system. Not sure what the point is to post a reply that has nothing to do with the original question. What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
            Ok HAPPY - I heard the penguin is coaching one of the 17 pre ecnl teams at prime - he can get you on one of them or free.99

Comment

Ok HAPPY - I heard the penguin is coaching one of the 17 pre ecnl teams at prime - he can get you on one of them or free.99
              LOL. You doubled down on your own stupidity. Not Happy Gilmore, but close. Again, zero benefit to you posting anything. Thanks for proving my point...twice.

And apologies to the original poster. No info over here about the SC locations, only dates. We're waiting too. As the first game is scheduled on September 7th, I suspect they will announce on the 3rd, right after Labor Day. That should make fun to scramble for transportation and hotels. Typical FYSA. I love youth soccer. Enjoy!

Comment

That would mean FYSA voluntarily giving up registration fees

Coaches not receiving their per diem, hotel night etc.

Never will happen

Comment

LOL. You doubled down on your own stupidity. Not Happy Gilmore, but close. Again, zero benefit to you posting anything. Thanks for proving my point...twice.

And apologies to the original poster. No info over here about the SC locations, only dates. We're waiting too. As the first game is scheduled on September 7th, I suspect they will announce on the 3rd, right after Labor Day. That should make fun to scramble for transportation and hotels. Typical FYSA. I love youth soccer. Enjoy!

Hit em with the hein water boy

Free soccer all day everyday !!!

Comment

Somethin I said?

Comment

Somethin I said?
                      Mus hav bee yo inabilit to spel

Comment

I’m guessing that registration will be down for state cup with this new timeframe. FYSA is a slow death. ODP is now dead and state cup is going not far behind

Comment

I’m guessing that registration will be down for state cup with this new timeframe. FYSA is a slow death. ODP is now dead and state cup is going not far behind
                          Again, another moron commenting about something completely different than what was asked. Is reading comprehension that difficult?

Comment

Mus hav bee yo inabilit to spel
                            I dont understood

Comment

Again, another moron commenting about something completely different than what was asked. Is reading comprehension that difficult?
                              Wow...lay off the coffee. Someone is going to have a stroke..

It’s a talking soccer form filled with crap...get over it loser

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X