X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You think kids don't talk????
    Really and truly though, what do kids really know about quality training? Some parents can't even recognize quality training so why would you expect kids to know if they are getting quality training or not. Kids also will speak negatively about a session for several reasons. The first being that they are repeating their parents sentiments or secondly if they are struggling technically, tactically or physically in training they will make an excuse for why they aren't performing or why they don't like the coach. Usually that will be followed up with a parent comforting them and agreeing with their thoughts. Inter Miami CF training sessions are also closed off from parents by the way. Im just saying.

Comment

Why? More is not better, if the quality is there, I would have to say quality over quantity
      Field Space is limited while some exercise the others wait standing for minutes doing nothing, kids aren't even sweating at the end.
      Little disappointed not better than PREV. Club . Yes extra pvt practice on days off.

Comment

Ive heard that Inter isn't impressed with the quality of a few of the players selected. The goal isn't for Inter to get it 100% right on the first attempt. That would just be crazy to think they would or could. They just need to get the process going and then slowly bring in better quality players over the next 2-3 seasons.

Comment

Ive heard that Inter isn't impressed with the quality of a few of the players selected. The goal isn't for Inter to get it 100% right on the first attempt. That would just be crazy to think they would or could. They just need to get the process going and then slowly bring in better quality players over the next 2-3 seasons.
          i think from 06 up, they did a fine job overall. 07 down, kids are just learning 11v11, you really don't know who's good yet.

Comment

Field Space is limited while some exercise the others wait standing for minutes doing nothing, kids aren't even sweating at the end.
            Little disappointed not better than PREV. Club . Yes extra pvt practice on days off.
            This is going to happen at any training. Whats important is that the players standing pay attention and listen for any coaching points that might be delivered by the coach. You don't do 11v11 scrimmages everyday. You have to break the game down in smaller parts and teach. That would mean you would be playing 9v8's, 8v7's or even 4v2 to try and recreate a particular habit or situation in training. Players are going to be sitting out resting as the ones competing are expected to be playing at a speed and intensity that is higher than game speed for a short time period. Once the group playing is exhausted, you rotate the fresh players in to keep the intensity of training up and consistent. Thats why players sit out during parts of the session.

Comment

This is going to happen at any training. Whats important is that the players standing pay attention and listen for any coaching points that might be delivered by the coach. You don't do 11v11 scrimmages everyday. You have to break the game down in smaller parts and teach. That would mean you would be playing 9v8's, 8v7's or even 4v2 to try and recreate a particular habit or situation in training. Players are going to be sitting out resting as the ones competing are expected to be playing at a speed and intensity that is higher than game speed for a short time period. Once the group playing is exhausted, you rotate the fresh players in to keep the intensity of training up and consistent. Thats why players sit out during parts of the session.
              Huh ?

Comment

LOL. This is funny.

Comment

Again, trainings are closed to parents so nobody really knows what’s going on. If your kid comes home saying he didn’t play much, it’s probably because he’s either not listening and following instructions or he’s not up to the standard. I think the bashing of the program can wait until the completion of the first season.

Comment

Training sessions are closed to the parents. If you don't like the training, you know you can always leave right?

Comment

Again, trainings are closed to parents so nobody really knows what’s going on. If your kid comes home saying he didn’t play much, it’s probably because he’s either not listening and following instructions or he’s not up to the standard. I think the bashing of the program can wait until the completion of the first season.
                      I agree, even though I don't think everyone on here is bashing. Just because they are an MLS club, doesn't mean its great.

I also believe some kids say the sessions aren't good because they can't keep up, but isn't that what some parents on here are saying?? That good amount of those kids don't belong?

Comment

I agree, even though I don't think everyone on here is bashing. Just because they are an MLS club, doesn't mean its great.

I also believe some kids say the sessions aren't good because they can't keep up, but isn't that what some parents on here are saying?? That good amount of those kids don't belong?
                        But how do they know that some kids don’t belong? Season hasn’t even started

Comment

But how do they know that some kids don’t belong? Season hasn’t even started
                          Agreed. But if they can't keep up in practice, that would be your first red flag. Kids can tell when other kids don't belong...can't keep up with drills, are distracted, pretty much slowing everything down.

Comment

Agreed. But if they can't keep up in practice, that would be your first red flag. Kids can tell when other kids don't belong...can't keep up with drills, are distracted, pretty much slowing everything down.
                            But they scouted lol!!!

Comment

But they scouted lol!!!
                              They did. Maybe not your kid, but they came to several of my sons games.

Comment

They did. Maybe not your kid, but they came to several of my sons games.
                                It’s all a joke

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X