Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Heard people were not overly impressed with the training expected better from mls club. But people do like to complaint.
    What do you expect it’s a brand and yanks buy it!! For now it’s just Weston coaches and players, that’s okay have to start somewhere. For me though it’s all just marketing of the brand

Comment

What do you expect it’s a brand and yanks buy it!! For now it’s just Weston coaches and players, that’s okay have to start somewhere. For me though it’s all just marketing of the brand
      You are just writing nonsense.

Comment

You are just writing nonsense.
        Orlando city

Comment

It mays turns out to bees goods as they has the passions and loves for the game of fuutballs. They dis picks the bad players so teams mays not bees as goods as could have beens if theys hads the more passions.

do yous has the passions??

Comment

It mays turns out to bees goods as they has the passions and loves for the game of fuutballs. They dis picks the bad players so teams mays not bees as goods as could have beens if theys hads the more passions.

do yous has the passions??
            Does your d!c# smells?

Comment

Some parents are not happy with the training. I know of a few that are already training with other coaches on the days off.

Comment

Some parents are not happy with the training. I know of a few that are already training with other coaches on the days off.
                That’s disappointing to hear! Too many kids on each team 1 coach ? They will still clobber everyone in Florida in my opinion

Comment

Stop. Just stop. Practices are CLOSED TO PARENTS.

Comment

That’s disappointing to hear! Too many kids on each team 1 coach ? They will still clobber everyone in Florida in my opinion
                    All age groups have several coaches.

Comment

Don't you know that some parents will complain, no matter what. Even if they can't see the practice. They will make up their own ideas in their heads.

And yes, there are players already training at other places. FACT!

Comment

Don't you know that some parents will complain, no matter what. Even if they can't see the practice. They will make up their own ideas in their heads.

And yes, there are players already training at other places. FACT!
                        Why? More is not better, if the quality is there, I would have to say quality over quantity

Comment

Why? More is not better, if the quality is there, I would have to say quality over quantity
                          Who said they have quality????????

Comment

You think kids don't talk????

Comment

You think your kid knows what a good practice is????????

Comment

You think kids don't talk????
                                there are probably some crazy parents in the u12s. the older groups are doing fine and parents very chill.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X