Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes. I stand by my statement. They will have the best GK in the league this year.
    I’d be shocked if he cracked the top 5. Someone got into the Chardonnay early this week.

Comment

I’d be shocked if he cracked the top 5. Someone got into the Chardonnay early this week.
      Rivers is a drugnado of a school.

Comment

Rivers is a drugnado of a school.
        Sticking with Milton with new recruits and a depth, or outlier Belmont hill with phenomenal mid and striking ability.

Comment

Yes. I stand by my statement. They will have the best GK in the league this year.
          This kid’s dad is a nut job.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2552689]This kid’s dad is

I read that as the posting of a hapless coach. Else who would know about a new keeper and the overt self aggrandizement.

Comment

I read that as the posting of a hapless coach. Else who would know about a new keeper and the overt self aggrandizement.
              It’s his crazy dad, trust me. No coach would post something that stupid. Coaches are well aware of who the older, more talented keepers are because they play against them every year. Newbie dad has a lot to learn.

Comment

Actually, he kind of took a shot at the coach. He implied that he’s not the best coach but is just the most successful. I read that as a bit of a poke. My guess is it’s the GK’s mom or dad or someone from Milton.

Comment

My Predicted ISL Standings

1. Milton
                  2. Nobles
                  3. Middlesex
                  4. Belmont Hill
                  5. Rivers
                  6. Brooks
                  7. BB&N
                  8. Groton
                  9. Thayer
                  10. Roxbury Latin
                  11. Lawrence
                  12. Tabor
                  13. St. Mark's
                  14. St. George's
                  15. St. Seb's
                  16. Governor's

Comment

Did Nobles get a bunch of good recruits? Just trying to understand your prediction. Solid team, with a very good center back, very good midfielder and a very good forward. But that is three elite players. Middlesex and Rivers have half a dozen elite players. Did Nobles have a huge recruiting class?

Comment

Did Nobles get a bunch of good recruits? Just trying to understand your prediction. Solid team, with a very good center back, very good midfielder and a very good forward. But that is three elite players. Middlesex and Rivers have half a dozen elite players. Did Nobles have a huge recruiting class?
                      Half a dozen and elite shouldn’t be in the same sentence.

Comment

Fair enough. Elite is a vague and totally subjective term. I simply meant that those other programs have 5-7 guys in their current rosters that will play D1 Patriot or Ivy or D3 NESCAC. Does Nobles have have a dozen guys at that level in their team this fall? I can think of 3 returning from last year’s team. Just wondering if they picked up some very good new players. Also, don’t get me wrong. They have a very good team. I just think they are a notch below Rivers and Middlesex.

Comment

1. Milton
                          2. Nobles
                          3. Middlesex
                          4. Belmont Hill
                          5. Rivers
                          6. Brooks
                          7. BB&N
                          8. Groton
                          9. Thayer
                          10. Roxbury Latin
                          11. Lawrence
                          12. Tabor
                          13. St. Mark's
                          14. St. George's
                          15. St. Seb's
                          16. Governor's
                          Huge jump for Thayer to mid table. Are they that improved?

Comment

Huge jump for Thayer to mid table. Are they that improved?
                            Not likely.

Comment

I simply meant that those other programs have 5-7 guys in their current rosters that will play D1 Patriot or Ivy or D3 NESCAC.
                              Your D1/Ivy claim will not hold up either. Rivers and Middlesex are D3 feeder schools but not necessarily NESCAC.

Comment

You are completely wrong here. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Back to the question at hand. Who did Nobles get?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X