Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weston pulls bait and switch.... again

Jerome continues the trend of lies and deception at Weston. First we were sold JC as coach and he bolted for Orlando. Then promises of goalkeeper coach GW which were also blatant lies. We were promised GW 4 days a week and and got some buffoon named AI.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jerome continues the trend of lies and deception at Weston. First we were sold JC as coach and he bolted for Orlando. Then promises of goalkeeper coach GW which were also blatant lies. We were promised GW 4 days a week and and got some buffoon named AI.
    Not with Weston but clubs lose coaches for all kinds of reasons. You should never join hoping for just 1-2 coaches but the majority of their staff. Any serious club has to have quality GK training but it's not easy to find especially this time of year. Most coaches locked into their jobs a while ago

Comment

Not with Weston but clubs lose coaches for all kinds of reasons. You should never join hoping for just 1-2 coaches but the majority of their staff. Any serious club has to have quality GK training but it's not easy to find especially this time of year. Most coaches locked into their jobs a while ago
      The sales job Jerome made to us was free training with GW. Ask GW and he will tell you Jerome promised him a salary and cut it in half two weeks before the season started.

Comment

Add to the list !

Home games in Jacksonville

Demoted to the 2nd tier with all the scrubs

Comment

I heard that GW back out on what he promised to do. He was supposed to travel tonaway gsmwa, now days he won’t. He was supposed to do 4x week with weston goalies - but now he doesn’t want to give that much time and all he wants to do are his own private trainings. I think GE actually screwed Jerome on this one.

Comment

I heard that GW back out on what he promised to do. He was supposed to travel tonaway gsmwa, now days he won’t. He was supposed to do 4x week with weston goalies - but now he doesn’t want to give that much time and all he wants to do are his own private trainings. I think GE actually screwed Jerome on this one.
            A good GK trainer can make more money doing privates and running camps than working for a club. More flexible too.

GKs shouldn't be doing all four days of GK training regardless - they should do at a minimum one day on the field with their teams. Effective communication is critical for a good GK and you won't build that muscle only training with other GKs

Comment

Must be on the Gray team.

Comment

Weston is decent. Came from pines.

Comment

Best Move Weston Can Make!

GW was getting paid good money but didn’t show up to away matches. This doesn’t cut it at the DA level. GW is more of a group trainer/ camp coach. Not a FullTime Coach. A GK Coach can not improve his/her players without match observation. He was using Weston FC as a feeder to his GK program. Management wanted value and decided to get a committed Coach which has a proven track record and experience. There was a reason JS was brought in because the prior staff was at an amateur level and not meeting expectations. I’m sure you don’t know anything about football, but’s it’s all about philosophy. Obviously it didn’t wrk from Weston Point t of view. Last thing, the season hasn’t started even started yet and your already conplaining?! Who are you 2 evaluate GK coaches and Directors who are coaching amateur players? What are your credentials keyboard warrior? Do us a favor & have your daughter train with GW, and stay positive while encouraging her to have fun, improve on her own and overcome obstacles. Ohh yeah and have your wife drop her off at practice. Stay home with that negativity.

Comment

Jajaja

Comment

Thank you for subsidizing the program. Your sacrifice helps my daughter play for less.

Comment

GW was getting paid good money but didn’t show up to away matches. This doesn’t cut it at the DA level. GW is more of a group trainer/ camp coach. Not a FullTime Coach. A GK Coach can not improve his/her players without match observation. He was using Weston FC as a feeder to his GK program. Management wanted value and decided to get a committed Coach which has a proven track record and experience. There was a reason JS was brought in because the prior staff was at an amateur level and not meeting expectations. I’m sure you don’t know anything about football, but’s it’s all about philosophy. Obviously it didn’t wrk from Weston Point t of view. Last thing, the season hasn’t started even started yet and your already conplaining?! Who are you 2 evaluate GK coaches and Directors who are coaching amateur players? What are your credentials keyboard warrior? Do us a favor & have your daughter train with GW, and stay positive while encouraging her to have fun, improve on her own and overcome obstacles. Ohh yeah and have your wife drop her off at practice. Stay home with that negativity.

Best response ever!!!

Comment

Best response ever!!!
                          I love Weston Bait and Switch. They had me on JC originally and we signed. Now thinking about it, damn another year wasted at Weston.

Comment

I heard Weston girls da scrimmages against mighty team Boca this week - how’d it go?

Comment

I heard Weston girls da scrimmages against mighty team Boca this week - how’d it go?
                              It wasn’t good for TB

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X