X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Same with North Florida.
    Thank you FESA. You can always be counted on for adding nothing. Glad to see your DA-jealousy and feelings of inferiority are still alive and kicking! Volt on Nugget!

Comment

Thank you FESA. You can always be counted on for adding nothing. Glad to see your DA-jealousy and feelings of inferiority are still alive and kicking! Volt on Nugget!
      Do you take orders from your wife? Sounds like it! Stressed about your job? Ussf making big changes for DA! Sorry a s s. Loser!

Comment

Armada youth academy loser!

https://norcalsoccerdad.com/category...pment-academy/

Comment

I can’t take you seriously. WTH! DA and World Cup? F Ning lost.
          Shouldn't be too hard to understand. Posters (one idiot in particular) share links condemning USSF mucking up the USMNT and the failure to make WC to support their narrative that DA sucks.

Comment

Shouldn't be too hard to understand. Posters (one idiot in particular) share links condemning USSF mucking up the USMNT and the failure to make WC to support their narrative that DA sucks.
            It does suck and is brutal in the state of fl

Comment

Idiot - you post article from 4/2018 about how (in California soccer blogger dads opinion) USSF passes over players he thinks should be the USWN Youth teams to support your butthurt narrative. Only loser here is you fool

Comment

I can see DA getting tied to MLS/USL within next few years. It would be more inline with other countries. I think this is the first step. It would also help eliminate the pay for play issues US Soccer faces.

Comment

I can see DA getting tied to MLS/USL within next few years. It would be more inline with other countries. I think this is the first step. It would also help eliminate the pay for play issues US Soccer faces.
                  there are many non-da programs that have invested millions in their programs and do not deserve to be swept out with the tide. I think they should re-examine under-performing programs, but i don't think the line should be drawn necessarily at non-MLS/ MLS.

Comment

Idiot - you post article from 4/2018 about how (in California soccer blogger dads opinion) USSF passes over players he thinks should be the USWN Youth teams to support your butthurt narrative. Only loser here is you fool
                    Fool pos! Read everything! God damn idiot! No wonder you are a coach at armada! That A license doesn’t mean s h i t anymore bubba!

Comment

Yeah and you can’t understand different opinions from a lot of sources! Your time is coming! DA boys DA girls it’s all under the same damn corrupt federation.

Morons from armada!

Comment

there are many non-da programs that have invested millions in their programs and do not deserve to be swept out with the tide. I think they should re-examine under-performing programs, but i don't think the line should be drawn necessarily at non-MLS/ MLS.
                        Not saying it should either but one can see that USSF may be starting to align that way. Something has to be done but what and at who's expense? Feeling have already been hurt...crossfire has a legitimate reason to be upset.

Comment

Not saying it should either but one can see that USSF may be starting to align that way. Something has to be done but what and at who's expense? Feeling have already been hurt...crossfire has a legitimate reason to be upset.
                          They need to because ECNL had a huge part in the market. Instead of working together we got this BS!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X