X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The one sucking here is your son my friend
    I will make sure TS removes this thread. Is against a minor and is completely unacceptable. Respect kids! Weston FC is doing fine without VP. Stop bullying kids and remember we all know who is posting and harassing. Enough.

Comment

I will make sure TS removes this thread. Is against a minor and is completely unacceptable. Respect kids! Weston FC is doing fine without VP. Stop bullying kids and remember we all know who is posting and harassing. Enough.
      Shut up Cristina, its all your fault

Comment

Shut up Cristina, its all your fault
        Is not her, stop wasting your time. Anyone that sees bullying should report it if you are a responsible parent. Kids commit suicide over this stuff. Stop 🛑 H8

Comment

The one sucking here is your son my friend
          Yeah as if the he is at the same level as the 2 midfielders from AU. Please!

Comment

who? there are no atlanta united kids there...

Comment

solid midfield that stopped Inter Miami on its tracks !!!!

Comment

Weston 03 midfield is solid. BL and JP strong. Inter midfield is dynamic. They will get better.
                If Inter didn’t take AP(politics) and another 04(at least 3) and took the 2 from weston then that would make a great midfield.

Comment

This kid has no business in that team, saw game Saturday a disgrace. Pls Steve don't do this to us again.

Comment

Cristina was not happy that her baby played 10 min... lil man will threaten daddy with quitting soccer... Miguel get ready for the conversation.

Comment

Cristina was not happy that her baby played 10 min... lil man will threaten daddy with quitting soccer... Miguel get ready for the conversation.
                      I'm sorry little guy. I promise to play you at least a whole half. We don't really need to win anyway.

Comment

I'm sorry little guy. I promise to play you at least a whole half. We don't really need to win anyway.
                        That is how it was last year and he ended up with the highest starting % on the team until Jayden beat him up (well deserved) and zig had the whole team meeting fiasco and had to suspend both

Comment

Steven Ziegler is a scumbag

Comment

It amazes how much hate there is at Weston. Pastora really left u all a ****tshow. It’s lil league soccer in America people. Relax. Also, the porto potty is on order, Steve.

Comment

Pastora sucks.

Weston is a better place without him, we lost some kids, but those kids are in a better place, next year, we will lose some more and gain back some of the ones that left this year. We know our place as their feeder club. Come to weston if you want a shot to play at InterMiami, we get you to the next level, or try to.

If you dont like Weston, dont let the door hit you where the good lord split you. We will see you during other non DA competitions. I'd like to say we try to run a good club here.

Comment

PS. If you loved your son as much as C and S love M, you would want whats best for them as well. I feel bad for your kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X