X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Familia es cancer

Comment

Are u folks surprised? Im not. I am surprised that he took the time to place a porto potty just off field 8 at regional park so he can continue watching from a porto s****ter. That is truly shocking.

Comment

Well he’s not playing up a year technically since it’s U16/17

Comment

This is all done to boost his kids chances of getting g looks for college. It’s not fair and not deserved. This is daddy ball on steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Well he’s not playing up a year technically since it’s U16/17
            True, there are way better players on the black team who deserve the opportunity to be exposed on DA , don't blame the kid or coaches that are employees and follow orders from their boss, The parents who continue to pay big $$$ knowing the politics are the problem.

Comment

True, there are way better players on the black team who deserve the opportunity to be exposed on DA , don't blame the kid or coaches that are employees and follow orders from their boss, The parents who continue to pay big $$$ knowing the politics are the problem.
              No intent to knock this kid but do agree that there are some very good players on the 03 black or reserves that deserve a shot

Comment

No intent to knock this kid but do agree that there are some very good players on the 03 black or reserves that deserve a shot
                Do knock him
                The boy is entitled, arrogant, and lazy on the field and practice
                He jokes around doesn’t respect teammates
                It is not like he is dedicated or nothing
                Dad knows that if he dont play academy he will quit soccer
                Its bs at the max but luis and miguel are a couple of pusies
                This is all that is wrong with youth soccer in the usa and the reason we suck
                F u c k you ziegler i hope your hemorroids explode

Comment

Baby Jesus

that kid was the worst on the team last year. Still coach Mirco was afraid to sit Him. He is treated like baby Jesus.

Comment

Its official, miguel Rodriguez is a puppet and, as predicted, took the director son
                    Boy will he regret it, most play time last season and now the worst 04 in wfc makes the team
                    No shame. Good luck to the next jaydon on the team. I predict it will be the one who came back from atl.
                    Good job miguel i hope you got a raise

http://wstn.ussoccerda.com/sam/teams...?team=12098800
                    Miguel has a lot of ... to deal with this season.

Comment

Its official, miguel Rodriguez is a puppet and, as predicted, took the director son
                      Boy will he regret it, most play time last season and now the worst 04 in wfc makes the team
                      No shame. Good luck to the next jaydon on the team. I predict it will be the one who came back from atl.

How about the one pissed and cursing?

Comment

All of weston is ran by a woman
                        Zig wife rules

Comment

He is on the Reserves.

Comment

As long as that violent kid Jaydon doesn't return, I'll be happy with the team's makeup.

Comment

He is on the Reserves.
                              wanna bet?

Comment

Just saw Mirco and Luis having lunch at grazianos. Sat next to them and they were discussing how they don't know how to handle zigller. poor guys, stuck between a rock and a hard place. but, if they stuck together they could do what is right instead of hiding like pussies.

Comment

Working...
                                X