Oregon's soccer culture is sick!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OP you’ve obviously never read a comments section on the internet have you?

People don’t even mind attaching their actual name to racist, sexist remarks nowadays. Hell, look at the prez twitter feed for fu(k sake.

As Childish Gambino said:

“This is America”

Comment

I mean...what does everyone expect? This is a public/anonymous forum that literally everyone has access to. People come here to complain about their terrible experience and play "the victim," but don't have the courage to actually go to their coach/club/doc and say something to them. Instead of trying to become part of the solution, people just come here and toss gasoline on the forest fire.

This should be a forum that explores constructive ways to benefit the youth players of this state. I don't give a you-know-what about clubs and how they're doing things. If a player from the 05 age group finds a place to play and enjoys the coach, then who are we to criticize that program/team/player?

"The TA have some of the worst players in the country?" Ok, well then enlighten me as to why some of those players are still getting opportunities to play at the next level?

"OYSA is a farse." Awesome, sick post dude. Care to explain why countless players from this league go on to play at the collegiate/professional level?

"SCA is a joke." Well, we all actually saw this coming, but couldn't we have been at least a little more professional about it? A SCA parent probably signed their kid up because every other club/parent is toxic.

Put your mickey-mouse soccer IQ keyboard muscles down, sit your sweaty behind down in one of those terrible little lawn chairs, and actually watch your kid play for once without saying anything at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I mean...what does everyone expect? This is a public/anonymous forum that literally everyone has access to. People come here to complain about their terrible experience and play "the victim," but don't have the courage to actually go to their coach/club/doc and say something to them. Instead of trying to become part of the solution, people just come here and toss gasoline on the forest fire.

This should be a forum that explores constructive ways to benefit the youth players of this state. I don't give a you-know-what about clubs and how they're doing things. If a player from the 05 age group finds a place to play and enjoys the coach, then who are we to criticize that program/team/player?

"The TA have some of the worst players in the country?" Ok, well then enlighten me as to why some of those players are still getting opportunities to play at the next level?

"OYSA is a farse." Awesome, sick post dude. Care to explain why countless players from this league go on to play at the collegiate/professional level?

"SCA is a joke." Well, we all actually saw this coming, but couldn't we have been at least a little more professional about it? A SCA parent probably signed their kid up because every other club/parent is toxic.

Put your mickey-mouse soccer IQ keyboard muscles down, sit your sweaty behind down in one of those terrible little lawn chairs, and actually watch your kid play for once without saying anything at all.
        Are you part of the problem or part of the solution. Seems to me there has been a half dozen legitimate purposeful posts the last month or so. About tournaments, about TTL. A*holes in all of them of course, but have you added useful input to all of them?

If so, good for you.

Ignore the trolls...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X