Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can’t blame him for bettering himself? Giving him a better platform to provide for his family?
    I never said I blamed him and people always need to do what is best for themselves.

But, if there is a problem with the girls program, he can't run and say the problems with the girls program are the reason.

Personally, I think he saw a better opportunity and took it. We all do it in our careers at some point.

He'll be missed. I wish him well.

-05 GDA Dad (who apparently draws so much ire from some on here....)

Comment

I never said I blamed him and people always need to do what is best for themselves.

But, if there is a problem with the girls program, he can't run and say the problems with the girls program are the reason.

Personally, I think he saw a better opportunity and took it. We all do it in our careers at some point.

He'll be missed. I wish him well.

-05 GDA Dad (who apparently draws so much ire from some on here....)
      Did he tell you his reasons?

Comment

Did he tell you his reasons?
        I personally haven't talked to him yet. I saw him today but he was busy and so was I.

But, he doesn't owe me or anyone but SUSC his reasons. NEFC is no slouch of a program, so it does go to show his reputation can't be all bad in the NE soccer community.

The Negatives will tell you he ran from something. The Positives will tell you he ran to something.

Comment

It seems like you're (maybe purposefully) missing the obvious.

If he ran TO something, if NEFC was such a better opportunity, doesn't that mean SUSC was the lesser opportunity? If so, why?

I know you bleed Carolina and volt, but come on. On SOME level you have to realize SUSC isn't the big fish you want it to be, right?

Comment

It seems like you're (maybe purposefully) missing the obvious.

If he ran TO something, if NEFC was such a better opportunity, doesn't that mean SUSC was the lesser opportunity? If so, why?

I know you bleed Carolina and volt, but come on. On SOME level you have to realize SUSC isn't the big fish you want it to be, right?

People can leave for better and not necessarily be unhappy with what’s behind. I’ve done it...but I have no idea why. Apples to apples I’m sure NEFC is a better opportunity. That’s the case for many people I’m sure. He will be missed by my daughter that’s for sure.

I don’t bleed any club colors - for now this one works and has for a few years now. As we always do we’ll evaluate it as a family next spring and move forward.

Why do you always try to attack?

Comment

Are you sure you are correct? CS has been at all Seacoast summer trainings.

Comment

Yup, check out NEFCs FB page.

Comment

Yes announced right in middle of training yesterday. Removed from site last night. Wasn’t actively involved yesterday as normal

Comment

Yes announced right in middle of training yesterday. Removed from site last night. Wasn’t actively involved yesterday as normal
                    NEFC announced it before Seacoast?

Comment

NEFC announced it before Seacoast?
                      Yes. Not really a cool thing to do in my book, typically when an executive leaves a company word is out to them before the new company announces.

Still haven't seen an official announcement from Seacoast, but did notice his coaching assignment is now blank. May not have been a happy departure (my conjecture only). People get poached all the time, but one hopes they don't burn the bridge in the process.

It's not an encouraging development for sure.

Comment

Yes. Not really a cool thing to do in my book, typically when an executive leaves a company word is out to them before the new company announces.

Still haven't seen an official announcement from Seacoast, but did notice his coaching assignment is now blank. May not have been a happy departure (my conjecture only). People get poached all the time, but one hopes they don't burn the bridge in the process.

It's not an encouraging development for sure.
                        Typical SU

Comment

Typical SU
                          Yes. Of course, can say the same about GPS, Stars, NEFC...you name it. Clubs aren't great in how they handle change and the messaging. We've had coaches leave with other clubs and never heard a word about it.

What's sad is clubs hate the sideline rumor mill...but it's the only way to find anything out too often.

Comment

Yes. Of course, can say the same about GPS, Stars, NEFC...you name it. Clubs aren't great in how they handle change and the messaging. We've had coaches leave with other clubs and never heard a word about it.

What's sad is clubs hate the sideline rumor mill...but it's the only way to find anything out too often.
                            Coaches on part time visas are different then directors of programs. It’s a poor look on their part, having NEFC announce it before you even have the courtesy to notify the parents, and the fact they found out while he was on the field isn’t great. Rumor Mill is in full force already.

Comment

Coaches on part time visas are different then directors of programs. It’s a poor look on their part, having NEFC announce it before you even have the courtesy to notify the parents, and the fact they found out while he was on the field isn’t great. Rumor Mill is in full force already.
                              Had a DoC leave without warning before with another club. Again, not isolated to SUSC

It sucks all around. Not justifying it by any means, but this shlt isn't isolated to SUSC.

Hell, the announcement from NEFC comes out while I'm looking directly at him in a summer training session. Talk about awkward.

Comment

Had a DoC leave without warning before with another club. Again, not isolated to SUSC

It sucks all around. Not justifying it by any means, but this shlt isn't isolated to SUSC.

Hell, the announcement from NEFC comes out while I'm looking directly at him in a summer training session. Talk about awkward.
                                Not too familiar with SU just wondering are IS & CS related?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X