Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Big numbers at yesterday’s try outs. I would say more than fsa had. I wish John much success. He gets a bad rap. Was a great goalie at UConn, a very good coach and motivator at both club and he level and as a club owner, he put his all into making the club a success.
    I am pretty sure he only trained with UCONN for one year. Don’t think he was ever a starter there. His reputation is what it is. He has been around for close to 30 years and has nothing that has lasted. He has spent 30 years reinventing his image and program. Now it’s Rush and that will likely change.

Comment

Big numbers at yesterday’s try outs. I would say more than fsa had. I wish John much success. He gets a bad rap. Was a great goalie at UConn, a very good coach and motivator at both club and he level and as a club owner, he put his all into making the club a success.
      Big numbers at tryouts??? Tryouts are over. Nobody is holding tryouts.

Comment

Prince left for AC Connecticut. They also lost the guy that replaced Fil. Don’t know what his name was but he was in charge of branch up at Taft. He is going to Everton/Inter. The branch pretty much collapsed. They have a couple of teams left.
        Good get by AC. Prince is good.

Comment

Are you sure Prince left Rush?

Comment

Are you sure Prince left Rush?

Prince was not a member of Rush. That was Geddy Lee. They don't look much alike so I don't why you would be confused.

Prince had his own band. Croaked in an elevator a while back.

Sorry to break the news to you.

Comment

An open meeting with more details about Hat City FC is upcoming. There will also be a club website up within the next few weeks.

Comment

An open meeting with more details about Hat City FC is upcoming. There will also be a club website up within the next few weeks.
                Who starts a club in the summer when everyone made their decisions and paid deposits for the fall weeks, even months ago? An owner whose other club is falling apart

Comment

stop with the stupid trolling. nothing new is starting in Danbury.

Comment

stop with the stupid trolling. nothing new is starting in Danbury.
                    yes there is. we will be playing and practicing in Danbury CT

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X