Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

I am hopeful that there will be an apology from US Soccer for this action from their players.
    There won't be. An apology is an admission of wrongdoing. And, there will be no admission of wrongdoing from them.

Comment

There won't be. An apology is an admission of wrongdoing. And, there will be no admission of wrongdoing from them.
      And therein lies the problem. I guess calling another team cowards I guess is another story. They went on an apology media over coverage. But, OUR Flag and those that honor it (while wearing the US emblem on their shirt at a US event) don't get the same respect from USSF it seems.

Comment

How did this thread get so far away from it's original post?

Dropping the US flag when you are playing for the US is outrageous. Many people I know that watched the game and cheered on the girls (and don't watch soccer at all usually) were quite upset. Some of them served in our military and at least two lost family members (spouse and son) while in the service.

What is USSF going to do about it is what they want to know? These were potential women's soccer supporters and were completely turned off by that one action. They realize that not all of the players on the team have the same callous attitude and complete disregard for OUR Flag (wasn't it Ohara who ran to rescue it from the ground?).

When did our US athletes become a fractured segment of the Hollywood elite? Freedoms are precious. But when you are carrying the Flag with the US emblem on your shirt, you carry it with reverence or choose not to carry it (which is their freedom). It's that simple.

I am hopeful that there will be an apology from US Soccer for this action from their players.
        Agreed. But as the other poster noted, don't hold your breath, unfortunately.

Comment

When did our US athletes become a fractured segment of the Hollywood elite? Freedoms are precious. But when you are carrying the Flag with the US emblem on your shirt, you carry it with reverence or choose not to carry it (which is their freedom). It's that simple. ( Quote )

The majority of the MSM is controlled by Left minded individuals, as is Hollywood. The Leftists in the media have seized on a perceived opportunity because of MR's disagreement and challenging of the POTUS. The plan to use it to gain traction since they need disruption and chaos as their messages are becoming less and less mainstream. They have turned a glorious victory by US athletes into a " platform " and " cause " of which no one exactly knows the makings of and their supposed grievances are not detailed , just generalized as " injustices" .

The fact that it appears that some Americans have been bamboozled by the entire sordid affair orchestrated by MR and the media represents a new low for our culture.

Comment

She dropped a flag. It is the end of the free world.

Comment

She dropped a flag. It is the end of the free world.
              She dropped a flag and didn’t care that she did because she was too interested in her look at me moment. Classless dope soon to be jettisoned to oblivion not a moment too soon.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X