RCL is dead !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy Tier 2 Pete.... ;o) Oh wait, Bernie doesn't let you near any good teams. Forgot about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Haha that's funny. Xfire has won the U-19 league the last two years and made the final eight in the country (beating the Sounders both times last year with their Pro players including two USL players a year out of high school). The team is stacked this year and will make the playoffs again.
      The U-19's are currently the only division that has two tiers. I am happy to bury you with facts if you'd like.

Nice troll attempt though.
      Take it easy, dad. I was just playing. As long as your son is happy with going to Bellevue College and playing soccer, that's good with me.

Comment

The only way any club can get into the rcl is if they win npsl div 1 and then rcl will put you into the 5th division which is effectively Rec level now . There is no way that pac would let any Southlake team into rcl .
        If my son now U13, so he need to win NPSL one year, then division 4 RCL onother year, d3 one more, division 2 again year... So to get D1 he will be U18 (if he wins all the time). Gol to take D1 and play one season with second or third RCL teams? That so smart. I do not understand why Eclipce B07 and Puma went from Premier level PSPL to poor select level NPSL?

Comment

If my son now U13, so he need to win NPSL one year, then division 4 RCL onother year, d3 one more, division 2 again year... So to get D1 he will be U18 (if he wins all the time). Gol to take D1 and play one season with second or third RCL teams? That so smart. I do not understand why Eclipce B07 and Puma went from Premier level PSPL to poor select level NPSL?
          If they win the npsl they will get into low level rcl . It’s all about the name . Trouble is that name is now very watered down .

Comment

Take it easy, dad. I was just playing. As long as your son is happy with going to Bellevue College and playing soccer, that's good with me.
            Of course. Don't let facts get in the way of a good story. I would embarrass you with them, but most like the Sounders are the best story.

Comment

Must be a slow day in the LWYS office today....... ;o)

Comment

You say PSPL = Premier and NPSL = Select what does that even mean?

You can look at some of the great analysis done in the past on the old Lastplanet ranking site and you can see there is very little difference in the top NPSL division teams and the top PSPL teams. If you drop out the top PSPL one or two teams (almost always from Eastern Washington) the strength ratings typically tip in NPSL Div 1’s favor.

Look at the boys 2003 (there is a lot of data to make an educated opinion). If you lump the ECNL teams in with RCL teams, of the top 25 teams, 23 teams are RCL and the PSPL and NPSL each get one team. I would have expected there to be a ISC team (PSPL) and an Xfire Select team (NPSL) team in the top 25 but even those anomalies wash each other out.

https://youthsoccerrankings.us/rankings/WA/17/Boys/

So please do your self a favor and if you want to say how great your PSPL team is for you kid and worth all the dollars you pay for it, do so. That is a great reason to choose PSPL. But don’t do it by pretending that its equal to the soccer level of the RCL/ECNL or higher than the level of the NPSL. The facts speak for themselves.

My kids have played in all of the current levels of play except for the ECNL or DA. For our kid who was the most into soccer and had made an RCL team in a starting role, we supported the move from PSPL to RCL. It has been worth it at every level (and for the same $$). Our kid who was a bubble player and put in just enough effort to not get cut each year we where not going to keep spending the extra $2k plus travel for the PSPL. His new NPSL team is very competitive against his old PSPL team in summer tournaments and frankly it’s a more fun style to play/watch as his coach doesn’t feel the need to win every game to keep his job.

Comment

You just only guess RCL stronger. For real nobody knows answer, because RCL do not let any different clubs plays with them. FINISH.

Comment

You just only guess RCL stronger. For real nobody knows answer, because RCL do not let any different clubs plays with them. FINISH.
                    My ****ing sides!

Comment

You're just figuring out now that the RCL is a closed league and no matter how much of a tantrum you throw, they're not going to let you in?

BTW, there were lots of chances this summer to play RCL teams in the Rainier Challenge, Crossfire Challenge, Redapt Cup, and a number of other tournaments.

Comment

The NPSL is the weaker little brother to the RCL and is beholden to its rules and restrictions. The good thing about the NPSL is that it isn't afraid to make travel restrictions a core part of their ethos. The bad thing is due to the restrictions imposed by the RCL and WYS you end up with a closed league and multiple teams from the same club in the same league and artificial restrictions on how far you can progress and develop.

The point about being paid is a good one but the inverse is that a lot of coaches lack the time or motivation to devote to coaches education to increase their knowledge base. Lots of good teams in the NPSL, lots of bad ones too. No different than any other league. You could argue it is in better health than the RCL based on the current state of affairs.

Comment

My son was playing for pac in that game . The game wasn’t even close . Southlake had maybe 2-3 players that could comfortably make a DA team, a little Hispanic kid and a little Asian looking kid . The rest were competent .
                          Team who has 2 kits with DA level lead PSPL division 1 and may go to WNPL country final. May you saw something wrong in that friendly match?
                          http://psplsoccer.com/_element_displ...D1571450217453

Comment

Oh, FFS. This nonsense again?

Comment

Oh, FFS. This nonsense again?
                              tell me what has a sens? Whole forum is nonsense...

Comment

Team who has 2 kits with DA level lead PSPL division 1 and may go to WNPL country final. May you saw something wrong in that friendly match?
                                http://psplsoccer.com/_element_displ...D1571450217453
                                Dude . Everyone on here knows that league is really weak . It’s not even close to DA which was proven when you played them and was made to look like the amateur hour you are . Stop this nonsense .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X