X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    if shes good everyone will
    if shes really good TS Aholes will say she sucks and provide stats-thats how you know she is legit
    enjoy the ride- it is fun
    Over/under.....Jm shots/shots on goal 4/0

Comment

Kia McNeill can coach and recruit. She was a Gatorade POY out of Avon. Real POY, not some cracker box POY earned by Connecticut’s don king. She is even making Matt mones look good. Speaking of which, mones will get a look at the player he recruited but left at the alter today. I do hope she scores on brown just to get a little payback for his failures/broken promises

Comment

college degree/ free 1/1

Comment

Kia McNeill can coach and recruit. She was a Gatorade POY out of Avon. Real POY, not some cracker box POY earned by Connecticut’s don king. She is even making Matt mones look good. Speaking of which, mones will get a look at the player he recruited but left at the alter today. I do hope she scores on brown just to get a little payback for his failures/broken promises
          What failures/broken promises? The kid clearly didn't cut it academically for an Ivy, end of story, hence the UConn education. Always thought it was an interesting “second choice”? Brown and UConn are different animals as you should know.

My guess is she won’t score and get that “payback” you’re desperately hoping for..

Comment

college degree/ free 1/1
            Clueless/You 1/1

Comment

What failures/broken promises? The kid clearly didn't cut it academically for an Ivy, end of story, hence the UConn education. Always thought it was an interesting “second choice”? Brown and UConn are different animals as you should know.

My guess is she won’t score and get that “payback” you’re desperately hoping for..
              She's gotten decent minutes as a freshman, but no starts, no goals. No way of knowing if she'd been a starter at Brown, but it's more likely. Yet another difference in programs. Another reason for the choice could have been financial - in state tuition as she wouldn't have gotten any athletic money that late in recruiting at any program. Ivies will cost you but they have much more generous need based aid. If she had "close but not quite good enough for Ivy" grades, she probably could have done better academically but they were scrambling at that point. That's one of the risks with "committing" to an Ivy

Comment

The two sports that statement does not apply to are Football and Men’s Basketball. For Women’s Soccer, which nobody cares about unless a parent is paying an additional $1.2 mil, yes, it applies.
                Fast is the top and, by far, the highest weighted qualification for 98% of teams in America. All other skills/traits are substantially lower-valued and, together, do not add up to speed. Most coaches should just recruit at T&F events.

Comment

So your kid played thru an ACL tear - didn’t need to come out, right Rocky
                  So ECNL is the MMA of youth soccer
                  I guess it’s true what they say- ECNL is where Clydesdales go to play
                  Good for you tough guy with a beast for a kid
                  Cut me nick cut me!!!!!
                  no...you misinterpreted it. Probably happens alot with you.

How do you think she had a broken jaw. Who did? The trainer? Did she go in and get an xray? Or did someone put some ice on her boo boo and she was fine the next day for practice.

Comment

I guess you have seen her hs transcript and I guess you were in the from with MM. If not, you seem to be making an ASSumption. Similar to the assumptions others have made on JM. Therefore, you are a hypocrite and your motive seems obvious. You are not the protector of random girls on TS that you claim to be, but rather someone connected to JM, most likely connected via her previous club as the parents would not be caught dead on this site

Comment

How do you think she had a broken jaw. Who did? The trainer? Did she go in and get an xray? Or did someone put some ice on her boo boo and she was fine the next day for practice.
                      Not the poster and I think she may be in over her head, but you're really being a douche. A good blow to the jaw is a leading cause concussions.

Comment

I guess you have seen her hs transcript and I guess you were in the from with MM. If not, you seem to be making an ASSumption. Similar to the assumptions others have made on JM. Therefore, you are a hypocrite and your motive seems obvious. You are not the protector of random girls on TS that you claim to be, but rather someone connected to JM, most likely connected via her previous club as the parents would not be caught dead on this site
                        So you’re friends with the parents? Do they know you’re on this site? Maybe don’t tell them, sounds like they wouldn’t like it.

Comment

this guy is the reason that every decent hit puts a kid on the sidelines for 3 weeks in concussion protocol
                          The "rub some dirt on it,and get back out there" douche
                          and the OP didn't misunderstand you ,you came on like Knute Rockne, and the OP simply highlighted the stupidity of your statement-
                          back in the day at Polk High you must have been a BEAST!!!!!!

Comment

She's gotten decent minutes as a freshman, but no starts, no goals. No way of knowing if she'd been a starter at Brown, but it's more likely. Yet another difference in programs. Another reason for the choice could have been financial - in state tuition as she wouldn't have gotten any athletic money that late in recruiting at any program. Ivies will cost you but they have much more generous need based aid. If she had "close but not quite good enough for Ivy" grades, she probably could have done better academically but they were scrambling at that point. That's one of the risks with "committing" to an Ivy
                            Committing to an IVY ? Not really a thing until admissions gives the OK- Coaches at Ivys have varying degrees of pull but none are very powerful
                            if they go to the mat for you you have to be the best player they have seen at that position

Comment

Committing to an IVY ? Not really a thing until admissions gives the OK- Coaches at Ivys have varying degrees of pull but none are very powerful
                              if they go to the mat for you you have to be the best player they have seen at that position
                              Tell that to the dozens of players that "commit" to Ivies every year. Coach says "If you can get in there's a spot for you" and players think they're "committed." Ivies do give a pre-read, but you are correct that nothing is really done until admissions says so. If the kid would get in on their own without sports it's pretty much a given. It's the ones on the edge to even below their standards that should keep all doors open.

Comment

Not the poster and I think she may be in over her head, but you're really being a douche. A good blow to the jaw is a leading cause concussions.
                                I agree she’s in over her head because she runs around like a chicken with her head cut off. All she does is run on to the ball, run with the ball and then shoot. There are 10 other players on the field as options.
                                Her forever defender on here stated that she should just keep shooting and eventually one will go in. Really? That is about the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. Just keep driving 1v4 against the defense and shoot. Yeah, great plan.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X