Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Love Daryl, and he is missed for just being awesome, but there is no massive hole. Alex Bolowich is the former GK Director for the DA at Charlotte SA, and he along with others are stepping up to fill any gaps until an equally awesome replacement is made. All good, and wish Daryl well!
    Don’t be a fake ***** mofo. 1-2...20 coaches have left that sh it ***** club!

Comment

Don’t be a fake ***** mofo. 1-2...20 coaches have left that sh it ***** club!
      Is everyone going to pretend the U19s didn’t play last weekend? That age group has at least been consistent.

Comment

Is everyone going to pretend the U19s didn’t play last weekend? That age group has at least been consistent.
        Huh? English please.

Comment

http://jack.ussoccerda.com/sam/teams...?team=12063680

I assume you are talking about the fact that they lost 10 to 1? Were you there? Did you look at the game report? Do you know that the Armada GK got two bogus yellows in the first 17 minutes and they had to play a man down for over 70 minutes? Nope. Of course not. Look at the teams record this year. They are doing just fine.

Comment

I assume you are talking about the fact that they lost 10 to 1? Were you there? Did you look at the game report? Do you know that the Armada GK got two bogus yellows in the first 17 minutes and they had to play a man down for over 70 minutes? Nope. Of course not. Look at the teams record this year. They are doing just fine.
            2 wins and 1 draw from 7 games (2-3-1) is "doing just fine"? Success must be measured very differently in DA.

Comment

Love Daryl, and he is missed for just being awesome, but there is no massive hole. Alex Bolowich is the former GK Director for the DA at Charlotte SA, and he along with others are stepping up to fill any gaps until an equally awesome replacement is made. All good, and wish Daryl well!
              No massive hole? Are you sh!tt!ng me? GK program has been a sh!tsh0w since he left. GK program has not been a priority and it shows. How much GK training do the kids get now a week? I'm very disappointed.

Comment

2 wins and 1 draw from 7 games (2-3-1) is "doing just fine"? Success must be measured very differently in DA.
                I didn’t say they were doing GREAT, or that they are the top U19 team in the nation. They are middle of the table, and therefore “doing just fine”. Yes, a small club like Armada from a small market like Jax competing well each week against DA caliber competition does allow success to be measured through a different lens. How about this for measurement, almost all of the current seniors on the U19 team are committed to play at the next level. Success!

Comment

No massive hole? Are you sh!tt!ng me? GK program has been a sh!tsh0w since he left. GK program has not been a priority and it shows. How much GK training do the kids get now a week? I'm very disappointed.
                  That's how it was last year at FESA. Sucks for the young GK's that need touches. It's a position that takes a lot of touches to get better.

Comment

The same amount as before he left, but you wouldn’t know that because you are a troll from FESA. Busby and Bolo have been more than attentive. Worry about your own sh1tshow at the volt circus!

Comment

The same amount as before he left, but you wouldn’t know that because you are a troll from FESA. Busby and Bolo have been more than attentive. Worry about your own sh1tshow at the volt circus!
                      Busby was part of the problem while at FESA. He was never around, ever.

Comment

Not Good JU

Busby, you mean the guy with an 0-13-3 Record at JU? THAT GUY? The guy with GF 5 and GA 32? That guy?

Comment

I didn’t say they were doing GREAT, or that they are the top U19 team in the nation. They are middle of the table, and therefore “doing just fine”. Yes, a small club like Armada from a small market like Jax competing well each week against DA caliber competition does allow success to be measured through a different lens. How about this for measurement, almost all of the current seniors on the U19 team are committed to play at the next level. Success!
                          DA sucks c ock. Get off it.

Comment

BEFORE this game you were outscored 14 to 6. And 10-1 is never ok regardless of happenstance.

Comment

BEFORE this game you were outscored 14 to 6. And 10-1 is never ok regardless of happenstance.
                              How many big wins does FESA have playing top shelf DA?

Comment

DA sucks c ock. Get off it.
                                Just because your kid has trouble self identifying while playing FESA b-league girls ECNL is no reason to bash DA. DA is far from perfrect but boys ECNL??? That's the answer? STILL waiting to hear about the most accomplished boys player at FESA that ever went on to pathway of elite soccer at high level after FESA.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X