Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am not a liberal. You seem to make all these logic and assumption errors. I do like Mueller, strict middle to right leaning guy. In regard to the investigation, I think it pretty much proved trump obstructed justice and that he should be charged and held responsible. The wilwuesrionbis when and by whom. The outstanding question is why? If you want the truth, trump needs to be investigated, whether it helps him or not. If you are a partisan hack or a foreign government that enjoys sway over the president, you might argue as you are arguing. That doesn’t have anything to do with getting to the truth though.
    Funny, where were you when Hillary and her team deleted 30,000 emails, bleach bit servers, smashed phones & tablets, then lied about it to congress? Certainly a smart guy like you would considered that obstruction. I don't recall you calling for a proper investigation to get to the truth. I don't recall you calling for her to be held accountable. I wonder why that is. I hope you're not just another political hack with a "she not the president" comeback. That would only take away from your argument. Obstruction is obstruction. Accountability should apply to everyone regardless if you're just the Secretary of State. Just imagine if Trump did what Hillary did. Oh the calamity! This is why most liberal arguments are weak. Do as I say, not as I do doesn't cut it. You hold Trump to the fire while giving a pass to much worse offenders. You can try to justify it all you want, but that argument always fails.

Comment

let’s get her too. Investigate trump and investigate Hillary. Do it! I think she has been investigated though, trump has been on the periphery of an investigation. Heck, investigate them both. I have no problem with all these jokers getting investigated. I just want the truth, let’s go get it brother.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X