Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Then why is everyone from Celtic talking smack about TBU ECNL playing Disney? It's all good, the college coaches will be watching TBU's bracket and the Celtic games will be watched by....
    Not too bright are you Sparky. You might wanna sit this one out. If ECNL give players maximum exposure to colleges and has their own events attended by 100s of college coaches then why is the TBU 03 ECNL team playing at the Disney Showcase?? Celtic plays CDL and FSPL. They’re supposed to be at Disney. Celtic has just as many 03 commits as TBU so........

Comment

Then why is everyone from Celtic talking smack about TBU ECNL playing Disney? It's all good, the college coaches will be watching TBU's bracket and the Celtic games will be watched by....
      The fact that any ECNL team is at Disney says all you need to know about how bad they are. But the fact that it is a TBU ECNL team makes WFF, Florida Premier and Celtic parents laugh at you. The self professed aristocrats are nothing but peasants. bwahahaha.

Comment

The fact that any ECNL team is at Disney says all you need to know about how bad they are. But the fact that it is a TBU ECNL team makes WFF, Florida Premier and Celtic parents laugh at you. The self professed aristocrats are nothing but peasants. bwahahaha.

So, the Dallas Sting ECNL team is playing in this showcase, I guess that means they are “pathetic” as well? Man, you really need to get a life! This hard on you have for the TBU 03 ECNL team is unhealthy! I have no skin in this game but it seems to me that the same “pathetic” troll keeps posting about this group of 16 yr old girls! Really pretty sad!

Comment

All the negativity leads to one thing. Someone is upset thier kid is not on the team. Can we get the tbu 03 team to sign a Jersey and give it to the person posting the negativity. Obviously they are fans of the 03 team.

Comment

Not too bright are you Sparky. You might wanna sit this one out. If ECNL give players maximum exposure to colleges and has their own events attended by 100s of college coaches then why is the TBU 03 ECNL team playing at the Disney Showcase?? Celtic plays CDL and FSPL. They’re supposed to be at Disney. Celtic has just as many 03 commits as TBU so........
            It's simple, so try to follow: (I am a parent of one of the TBU ENCL 03 players).

TBU realizes that its ENCL 03 team is not very good (my daughter is average). So in order for them to be seen by as many coaches as possible (especially by coaches from the smaller college programs), they are playing the Disney tournament. TBU is all about getting their players committed. They are pro-actively doing all they can to get these girls seen by coaches that meet their level. So for all you haters, I will repeat: TBU realizes its ECNL 03 team is not very good.

The alternative, of course, is to do what WFF does. Pretend all their players and teams are great, pretend that they are being seen by all the top coaches in the country, and ultimately do nothing proactively to actually help them out.

PS. I know nothing about Celtic (don't know where they are, what league they play in or anything else about them) other than a couple of ex-TBU ECNL 03 players went there TWO YEARS AGO and that their parents are still on here bashing their old team, that they chose to quit. Its time to move on and find your own path.

Comment

It's simple, so try to follow: (I am a parent of one of the TBU ENCL 03 players).

TBU realizes that its ENCL 03 team is not very good (my daughter is average). So in order for them to be seen by as many coaches as possible (especially by coaches from the smaller college programs), they are playing the Disney tournament. TBU is all about getting their players committed. They are pro-actively doing all they can to get these girls seen by coaches that meet their level. So for all you haters, I will repeat: TBU realizes its ECNL 03 team is not very good.

The alternative, of course, is to do what WFF does. Pretend all their players and teams are great, pretend that they are being seen by all the top coaches in the country, and ultimately do nothing proactively to actually help them out.

PS. I know nothing about Celtic (don't know where they are, what league they play in or anything else about them) other than a couple of ex-TBU ECNL 03 players went there TWO YEARS AGO and that their parents are still on here bashing their old team, that they chose to quit. Its time to move on and find your own path.
              Go TBU!!

Comment

Well said! TBU and their staff do whatever they can for their players. I can't tell you how many times this staff has talked to college coaches on my daughter's behalf when making her college choice. The 2003 staff has added more showcases to ensure that this group has every opportunity to play at the next level.

Comment

Well said! TBU and their staff do whatever they can for their players. I can't tell you how many times this staff has talked to college coaches on my daughter's behalf when making her college choice. The 2003 staff has added more showcases to ensure that this group has every opportunity to play at the next level.
                  Best of luck to the '03s at Disney!

Comment

This is a win win for tbu. Playing in the same showcase as the celtic guarantees tbu will look amazing. GO TBU!

Comment

This is a win win for tbu. Playing in the same showcase as the celtic guarantees tbu will look amazing. GO TBU!
                      Aim a little higher with that there ECNL team.

Comment

Win-win?? You do realize that Celtic is a CDL/FSPL team and TBU is an ECNL team? Right? Not sure how it's a win-win when TBU is in a much better league and is supposed to have much better players than Celtic.

Regardless... good luck TBU 03 girls.

Comment

Look again. They won't be playing each other at Disney. Besides TBU has too much to lose if they play Celtic and don't win.

https://events.gotsport.com/events/r...r=Girls&Age=17... Celtic bracket

https://events.gotsport.com/events/r...r=Girls&Age=17 .. TBU bracket
                          Girls U17

Club Team State
                          Sunrise Sunrise Prime 2003 X1 Florida
                          Sunrise Prime Sunrise Prime 2003Z1 Florida
                          TAMPA BAY UNITED ECNL GIRLS 2003 Florida
                          Tampa Bay United Premier Girls 2003 Florida
                          KK 03 Florida Krush NPL Florida
                          Florida Premier FC 03 Girls Elite 1 Florida
                          Florida Rush 03 Rush NPL G Florida
                          GGS Soccer Academy 03 Girls Gold Florida
                          CSBRS Braden River SC 03 Rage Girls Premier Florida
                          CSCFL Celtic FC Florida '03 Girls white Florida
                          NBRY Team Boca-SABR 2003 Girls White Florida
                          ANWSC Wellington SC 2003 Wave White Florida
                          Space Coast United 03 Girls Red Florida
                          Pinecrest Premier 2003-G BLUE Florida
                          Miami Lakes United MLUSC 03 Girls Florida
                          JAYFC Armada WFC 03 NPL Florida
                          Gulf Coast Texans Gulf Coast Texans 03 Girls Florida

The real question is - can Celtic even hang with Tampa Bay United Premier Girls 2003 Florida? Is there any history of those two teams playing each other?

Comment

Win-win?? You do realize that Celtic is a CDL/FSPL team and TBU is an ECNL team? Right? Not sure how it's a win-win when TBU is in a much better league and is supposed to have much better players than Celtic.

Regardless... good luck TBU 03 girls.
                            The goal is to look good to the college coaches. After the college coaches watch the way the celtics play. The tbu 03 ecnl team will look like professional compared to the celtic. Win win

Comment

The goal is to look good to the college coaches. After the college coaches watch the way the celtics play. The tbu 03 ecnl team will look like professional compared to the celtic. Win win
                              Ok Boomer!!!

Comment

Best of luck to the '03s at Disney!
                                Thank you! There is a lot of hate for this group. Maybe your kid quit the team, your kid didn’t make the cut or you just hate TBU, just remember that these are 16 year old girls that love a game. Cut them some slack!! Even though I know a lot of you get off when they lose

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X