Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCP coach Omer Doron dies in tragic accident.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did he die?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      How did he die?
      Seriously ?

Comment

Please remember that our children adored him and are reading peoples messages about him! He was a mentor and a role model- he will be missed!

Comment

Seriously ?
          Yeah ?

Comment

Any chance for one day you ignorant morons can refrain from posting and being idiots. All in our Soccer community are sad about this. Please stop or go to another thread and be a clown over there

Comment

How did he die?
              It's not important how he died. It's more important how he lived. If you read these previous posts, you will get a poignant sense of the man and his contributions to youth soccer.

I pray for his family. I hope he rests in peace.

YU dad.

Comment

Question

It's not important how he died. It's more important how he lived. If you read these previous posts, you will get a poignant sense of the man and his contributions to youth soccer.

YU dad.
                Was this your first post tonight or did you post some hateful anti Cfc or Everton post first?

Comment

YU dad.
                  Yankee sucks.

Comment

Was this your first post tonight or did you post some hateful anti Cfc or Everton post first?
                    Please take your blind hatred to another thread.

Comment

Beachbum help

BEACHBUM please ban this Troll.

I think the entire forum besides a single sociopath will be in agreement.

Hey buddy...imagine if the Moderator released your IP Address and the entire CT soccer community found out who you were. Do you know how embarrassed your family would be? Try using your brain for once, better yet just stay of the internet.

Comment

Parents/players are trying to post their memories of OD.

For the last time.........PLEASE stop.

Comment

Respect

Omer Doron took a girl that had been
                          passed over by others, he saw in her a
                          spark, he fueled it, when her adults
                          faltered he did not , when her adult
                          questioned he said " You don't under stand "
                          When she played today parents of the
                          opposing team stopped her adult and told
                          them what a phenomenal player she is ,
                          Her adult stopped and thought , that is
                          because of Omer, she walked onto the field
                          to play for him today, he will be with her
                          everytime she sets foot on the field, for
                          he taught her whats important , love of
                          the game, respect of the game , LOVE FOR
                          THE GAME. Once a Comet ALWAYS a Comet

Comment

Omer Doron

Omer was not just a coach to many of these Girls he was a Mentor and a friend.
                            He knew these girls better than their friends. He understood and could see when they weren't having a good day on the field. He would pull them off and talk to them on the bench and give them what they needed to get back out there and play the game.
                            I was lucky enough to have him there when my daughter was having a difficult time at school being bulled. He gave her what she needed to pick her head up and face her opposition.
                            I thank you Omer for who you were and I wish we could have been there for you.
                            May you rest in peace and my God watch over your Children and Wife so they may find the peace they need.
                            You will be misses GREATLY

Comment

if there was any kind of moderator who gave a **** people like this would be banned for life. My daughter was a Comet and although we didnt have much interaction with Coach Doron most of the kids who played for him adored him. He was firm when he needed to be that was his job.. to teach them but he also taught them the importance of being a team.

Comment

if there was any kind of moderator who gave a **** people like this would be banned for life. My daughter was a Comet and although we didnt have much interaction with Coach Doron most of the kids who played for him adored him. He was firm when he needed to be that was his job.. to teach them but he also taught them the importance of being a team.
                                A Memorial game is being put together tonight at 7:00pm at the Yale Field, it is a fund raiser for the two young children he left behind.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X