Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 12-31-2013
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
U-15 match. Who will win? After all the negative comments both teams have talked back and forth. We'll have to see at state cup.
Why wait talk is cheap. Coach CM reached out to the director of coaching to set up a friendly before Disney even offered to drive to there field and no respond. Rush has a great team and would love for a friendly not for bragging reason but just for a nice match. All in fun ..
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-31-2013
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This team was at TBU before Mike had to form his own club and took the team.
They finished 5th in USA their first year at Lutz. THis success was all from Mike
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-31-2013
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

and like any other smart team going to Disney, they brought in a couple of guest players.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-31-2013
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
They finished 5th in USA their first year at Lutz. THis success was all from Mike
Dix Hills was undefeated in national league and Rangers put 4 goals on them before half.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-31-2013
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
and like any other smart team going to Disney, they brought in a couple of guest players.
where did the guest players come from?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-31-2013
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tampa wins top showcase bracket at disney? Beating #2 team in nation along way? Who is this team?
well done boys!!!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-31-2013
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
They finished 5th in USA their first year at Lutz. THis success was all from Mike
Perhaps he MC should focus more on the other teams in his club and less on his sons team. Oh wait, he's a daddy coach and only cares about his son. Don't listen to any of the lies...club is a joke
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-31-2013
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Why wait talk is cheap. Coach CM reached out to the director of coaching to set up a friendly before Disney even offered to drive to there field and no respond. Rush has a great team and would love for a friendly not for bragging reason but just for a nice match. All in fun ..
CM has no idea what a friendly is. It is all screaming and win at all expenses. Everyone knows that.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-31-2013
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Perhaps he MC should focus more on the other teams in his club and less on his sons team. Oh wait, he's a daddy coach and only cares about his son. Don't listen to any of the lies...club is a joke
Stupid statement. He's involved with more than just his sons squad. If you were at the fields you'd know that by now. Moron.

Well done boys.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-31-2013
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

First..MC is a very good coach. There were no guest players at Disney.
They picked up 1 player this year.,they are just a solid team that plays together.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cmontes, mau elite, state cup, u15, u16

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FL Rangers Guest Players Unregistered Florida 12 02-01-2014 06:42 AM
Guest Players Unregistered Florida 9 11-10-2012 10:47 PM
Guest players having more playing time then team players Unregistered Massachusetts 45 07-16-2012 09:02 AM
Guest players Unguested Florida 13 10-08-2010 09:02 AM
Guest players kfoste01 Florida 2 05-17-2010 12:31 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.