Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry to hear about this. Lashing out at random soccer moms won't help. Listen to your counselor. They can help you but you have to want to help yourself.

And stay on your meds!

Good luck to you Lenny.
    I always feel bad once I'm done. But it feels so good to lash out when I do. I'm stuck sleeping on the fold out couch in moms basement, no job, with slow internet and basic cable. How would you feel? A soccer mom did this to me. I will never forgive her.

Comment

Lenny I've followed your story for some time and I really feel for you. It will get better!
      Thank you.

Comment

I always feel bad once I'm done. But it feels so good to lash out when I do. I'm stuck sleeping on the fold out couch in moms basement, no job, with slow internet and basic cable. How would you feel? A soccer mom did this to me. I will never forgive her.
        I feel really bad for you Lenny. Sounds like you got a really bad deal.

Comment

Moms act and dress your age please. See old and sagging. It all points south don't it?

Comment

Lenny I sorry you hit rock bottom like this. Just remember not all soccer moms are bad.

And hint from someone who knows: if the wine comes in a jug for $4.99, stay away.

Get well poor soul.

Comment

Sorry, when I hit my limit I lash out. Mother has 20 some hours of the Price is Right recorded on VHS and that's all she wants to watch. It drives me insane.
              Price is Right? A marathon watch sesh with an old lady in curlers and cheap convenience store wine? Sounds like a great time.

Comment

Price is Right? A marathon watch sesh with an old lady in curlers and cheap convenience store wine? Sounds like a great time.
                Living the dream.

Comment

Juicebox!!!

Comment

Soccer moms ruin the sport I agree

Comment

Lenny I've followed your story for some time and I really feel for you. It will get better!
                      You mean Angry ECNL Poster. Or you can call him Lenny, same person.

Comment

Yoga pants aren't for ladies over 40. Please stop it Soccer Mom. Gross.

Comment

Yoga pants aren't for ladies over 40. Please stop it Soccer Mom. Gross.
                          Exactly!

Comment

You mean Angry ECNL Poster. Or you can call him Lenny, same person.
                            Come on Lenny, stop hiding. Be a man. For once.

Comment

She was the love of my life. We had a good life. She was working part time as a receptionist for "fun". Next thing you know it's long lunches downtown with her boss. Eventually I found her car parked outside his place at lunchtime. I even showed photos to the judge but she got full custody and our home plus half my 401k. Top it off with order for support!! Eventually I lost my job because I was following her to get evidence!

Now I live with mother. It smells bad here. Mother goes out drinking and plays bingo. She's mean when she's drunk. Only has basic cable.

Taking the bus sucks.

Soccer mom did this to me.
                              Sorry to hear this Lenny. Don't let you chin get down. The are better days ahead. Don't drink with your mother. She needs you to set a good example.

Comment

It's understandable Lenny. Just try to keep your balance.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X