Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s the deal with new ODP format

Anyone know how ODP will be this new season. Rumors circulating Alabama is over and new system phasing in?

Yea since the olympics are next year they are going to focus on selecting kids from the Olympic developmental programs only

Stay tuned

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Anyone know how ODP will be this new season. Rumors circulating Alabama is over and new system phasing in?
      Just looking at other ways to scam parents out of their money...

Comment

Yea since the olympics are next year they are going to focus on selecting kids from the Olympic developmental programs only

Stay tuned
        I was expecting consideration for olympics 2024 not next year but that is good news for my 13 year old.

Comment

Lolol. You naive fool. You really think Florida ODP is the route to the Olympics? Man does Strickland and Siggi really have some BS.

Comment

Lolol. You naive fool. You really think Florida ODP is the route to the Olympics? Man does Strickland and Siggi really have some BS.
            HAHAHAHAAHAHA.

Sarcasm. Look it up in dictionary. Was used not once but twice already in this thread.

Comment

I heard that instead of ODP going to a small college in the middle of nowhere in Alabama for a week they are going to completely change it up and ODP will be going to a small college in the middle of nowhere in Mississippi for a week.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X