Everything InterMiami CF

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of the younger ages scrimmages also were not that great.
    Some 07's are apparently going to play with the 08's, to make a 2nd team. I guess it depends how you look at it.

It's great for the 08's Playing up. Top 08 team.
    Not so great for the 07's. This will be a 2nd team??

I guess it's better to be there and play, than to be riding the bench.

They also won't be playing in the DA. I'm sure this is going to ruffle some feathers.

Has anyone else heard this? Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Very disappointed as many who came to watch IM play vs Weston, after taking " the best players " one would think the margin of competition would of been much different from one another.
      The 05s after displaying beautiful soccer last season now are back to robotic style play , the 1st half Mirco could have gone up on the score . IM goals came after players mistakes .
      The 2nd half you can tell IM was more dominant but the boys were more worried about their hair than they were about playing good soccer specially the curly hair super star playing attacking mid.
      Too .any chiefs not enough Indians,
      The 03/04s were more dynamic but again you didn't see superiority from IM Miami, Weston did an excellent job , could have won if not for penalty missed.
      Obviously you see better players at IM but not a huge difference. Weston had the game under control.
      The 02s same thing too much cojones 0 soccer no wonder this nation doesn't succeed at this beautiful game , we have no soccer style or identity too much testosterone.
      Hold on a minute.... are you saying JC did a good job with these kids last year? You were calling his style robotic soccer also. Who gets you dad?

Comment

Some 07's are apparently going to play with the 08's, to make a 2nd team. I guess it depends how you look at it.

They also won't be playing in the DA. I'm sure this is going to ruffle some feathers.

There dis organized took too many kids.

Comment

Hold on a minute.... are you saying JC did a good job with these kids last year? You were calling his style robotic soccer also. Who gets you dad?
          Get it right JCs style was cholo taka, listen here ,the team dominated the entire game more the 2nd half as Mirco made some subs , IM is in good shape these boys have size an quality , some players are playing their own game , its up to the coach to bring some of these egos down.
          Relax the team looks a lot more stronger than last.

Comment

E
            How is the 08 Weston now that inter took the whole squad to inter

Comment

Get it right JCs style was cholo taka, listen here ,the team dominated the entire game more the 2nd half as Mirco made some subs , IM is in good shape these boys have size an quality , some players are playing their own game , its up to the coach to bring some of these egos down.
              Relax the team looks a lot more stronger than last.
              It’s supposed to be stronger dumb ass

Comment

IM in all age groups clearly has issues in both Wingbacks areas , the midfield and top are fine center backs fine! Players spacing is off dribbling too much .

Comment

IM in all age groups clearly has issues in both Wingbacks areas , the midfield and top are fine center backs fine! Players spacing is off dribbling too much .
                  Lol dribblers never changes in s Florida the worst soccer in the USA

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2553437]IM in all age groups clearly has issues in both Wingbacks areas , the midfield and top are fine center backs fine! Players spacing is off dribbling too much .[/QUOTE

Same coaches same everything, never change in s Florida the modern game is beyond there capacity

Comment

Not sure if it applies to all their age groups. The 05's have so much talent that they can find versatile players to play wingback. NA of the 05's was featured at the wingback spot and i think it might be a great fit with his ability, size and athleticism. The 06's are a bit weak at the wingback position but they have time to sort that out.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X