Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So how long do you guys want to keep this thread Alive?
    This one, and the hundred predecessor threads on the same topic, have been going on for 10 years. When will they end?

Comment

This one, and the hundred predecessor threads on the same topic, have been going on for 10 years. When will they end?
      When Scotty loses his accent, learns to speak 'merican, takes all the teams to State Cup titles, takes a 33% pay cut, and agrees to let one disgruntled parent kick him the bangers and mash each week.

Comment

That Scott A is not very endeared, to say the least.

Comment

That Scott A is not very endeared, to say the least.
          Actually he is liked by about 99% of the parents. The people on here have been doing this for years now. Never seems to get old to them.

Comment

Actually he is liked by about 99% of the parents. The people on here have been doing this for years now. Never seems to get old to them.
            Complete Bull Sh--! He is the most controversial soccer person in the county, by far.

Comment

Complete Bull Sh--! He is the most controversial soccer person in the county, by far.
              the most controversial parent in soccer by far but not a single person has come to a board meeting to voice displeasure. Not one in 5+ years.

Comment

the most controversial parent in soccer by far but not a single person has come to a board meeting to voice displeasure. Not one in 5+ years.
                Time to find a new excuse, as this one is older than dirt. No one goes to the board meetings period.

Comment

Time to find a new excuse, as this one is older than dirt. No one goes to the board meetings period.
                  I thought you guys actually wanted something to happen. I didn't realize you were just venting on here. If you're fine with him staying and just want to gripe about it on here, have at it.

Comment

I thought you guys actually wanted something to happen. I didn't realize you were just venting on here. If you're fine with him staying and just want to gripe about it on here, have at it.
                    Our troll is just a jealous outsider, not a club member. A jealous outsider will never go to a board meeting. A jealous outsider will never do anything to move the club in a positive direction. Jealous outsiders just want to throw mud at Scotty. 5+ years, same story.

Comment

One lone supporter and defender of Scott, and many posters that post negative comments regarding Scott. The lone supporter monitors this site heavily, and is quick to reply with the same excuses/explanations/responses over and over again. Clearly, the lone supporter is in a serious defensive position all the time, as he knows the criticisms are well deserved.

Now personally, I could care less if Scott stays or goes, as I never see or deal with him at the club anyway. However, the lone wolf supporter has some mental issues that need addressing.

Comment

I agree. Lone supporter is a nut job and needs to get a life

Comment

One lone supporter and defender of Scott, and many posters that post negative comments regarding Scott. The lone supporter monitors this site heavily, and is quick to reply with the same excuses/explanations/responses over and over again. Clearly, the lone supporter is in a serious defensive position all the time, as he knows the criticisms are well deserved.

Now personally, I could care less if Scott stays or goes, as I never see or deal with him at the club anyway. However, the lone wolf supporter has some mental issues that need addressing.
                          Basically the issue with him is that he makes a sh!t ton on money by doing nothing to help his team. The tactics are simply non existent.

Comment

Basically the issue with him is that he makes a sh!t ton on money by doing nothing to help his team. The tactics are simply non existent.
                            Tactics? With Scotty, tactics cost extra. He is there simply to profit as much as he can.

Comment

Incorrect. I know there are at least three separate people who support SA as SCU DOC in these threads. No clue how many are actually attacking SA.

I highly doubt anyone pro or con has mental issues that rise to the level of requiring professional help. Seems mostly like idle time wasting nonsense to me.

Bet most people on TS have no opinion of SA one way or the other and the same could be said of SCU parents. To think a few cranky people here mirror opinion in the real world is rather naive.

Comment

You are correct in your assertion of there being one lone supporter of SA. However, I wonder and tend to believe that one defender of SA is none other than SA himself. SA reads TS daily, and no way does he sit idly and not defend himself.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X