Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Poor baby...now your feelings are hurt so you want to rip on somebody’s writing. Who cares bruh go back and grade some papers. You have to work the rest of your life I don’t. Go flames pffff
    No hurt feeling here, it's all in good fun. I'm not ripping on your writing, just pointing out your obvious intellectual deficiencies which are clearly evident in your prior posts. I don't grade papers, I'm actually a medical doctor and work both for money and the benefit of my patients. I could retire today and be fine. Don't worry about me. Grow up and get a life. Happy Friday!

Comment

Poor baby...now your feelings are hurt so you want to rip on somebody’s writing. Who cares bruh go back and grade some papers. You have to work the rest of your life I don’t. Go flames pffff
      You're just disgruntled cuz your daughter didn't make a WFF DA team.

Comment

You're just disgruntled cuz your daughter didn't make a WFF DA team.
        You haven't seen anything yet.

You heard it here first. Wait until the WFF parents start complaining about Celtic players, yes I said CELTIC, playing a lot AND starting in DA games over their kids. Plus they don't have to pay. It's gonna get real ugly at WFF come October and November. #FACTS

Comment

You heard it here first. Wait until the WFF parents start complaining about Celtic players, yes I said CELTIC, playing a lot AND starting in DA games over their kids. Plus they don't have to pay. It's gonna get real ugly at WFF come October and November. #FACTS
          All the complaining parents left when you did bozo. Now the teams will be better without the selfish players that followed their parents agendas.

Comment

You must be a proctologist because I smell crap..for being a doctor you should be smarter than that that staying at WFF. I wouldn’t want you to operate on my cat. You have a PHD..player hater degree #goflames

Comment

All the complaining parents left when you did bozo. Now the teams will be better without the selfish players that followed their parents agendas.
              and by all, you mean like 25 kids from the GDA alone. I feel bad for the few parents there that do not know any better. Just keep bringing the empanadas and money for the private training and all is good.

Comment

Celtic Parent on meth again.Careful you dont burn your trailer down.

Comment

Celtic Parent on meth again.Careful you dont burn your trailer down.
                  First of all Largo smokes weed. Pinellas Park does meth. Get it straight.

Regardless what we saw last weekend was 💩 . If you call that getting “better“ by players having left your club then WOW. U WFF parents are in for a long season. U16, U17 or U18/19 couldn’t beat Celtic teams in the same age groups. TBU ECNL teams would beat those teams by at least 5 goals on a bad day. TBU ECNL 02 would win by minimum of 7.

Comment

and by all, you mean like 25 kids from the GDA alone. I feel bad for the few parents there that do not know any better. Just keep bringing the empanadas and money for the private training and all is good.
                    Players will be missed but not you and your complaining bozo.

Comment

Players will be missed but not you and your complaining bozo.
                      The players don't miss you or your miserable program.

Comment

The players don't miss you or your miserable program.
                        Sorry bozo. Only thing miserable is your complaining.

Comment

Sorry bozo. Only thing miserable is your complaining.
                          very lame

Comment

Is Yoyo coaching on the boys side now?
                            Yes he is bringing his experience, knowledge and successful methods to the WFF boys side of the club.

Comment

It sounds like they never should have been awarded DA in the first place. Most clubs need to have the system in place and be able to reasonably show that they can just step into the system and go. Coaches, DOCs, etc, just pick up a few good players that you should be able to bait away from local clubs with a new DA patch.

It really looks like someone at WFF is well connected to be able to get DA with the idea of oh yea in 3-5 years we will be able to build this into competitiveness.

Just not how it works for most clubs.
                              WFF does have a system in place. They have pre DA teams following the same curriculum and coaching methods. These teams have played in the NPL for many seasons, with some being coached by DA staff coaches.

The DA staff is well connected with ties to MLS, USWNT, professional clubs in Spain and many more connections. WFF girls DA finished last season strong. This will be their 3rd season where the development and competitiveness will show on the pitch.

Comment

WFF is going 5 for 5 in the W department this weekend!
                                The development & training really shows in the third year of any program.
                                Under the steady tutelage of YY, the staff at WFF is ready to show the nation what WFF is really about this year!
                                Go Flames!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X