Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confederação Brasileira de Futebol

Jair Bolsonaro going to kill everyone on Earth. Won’t be a Confederação Brasileira de Futebol if there isn’t a rainforest. Earth ends if you burn down the rainforest. Better start calling folks in Brazil and applying pressure to get Bolsonaro out! Come on people. The people of Earth are depending on you!

Bolsonaro Out!!!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jair Bolsonaro going to kill everyone on Earth. Won’t be a Confederação Brasileira de Futebol if there isn’t a rainforest. Earth ends if you burn down the rainforest. Better start calling folks in Brazil and applying pressure to get Bolsonaro out! Come on people. The people of Earth are depending on you!

Bolsonaro Out!!!
    I’m with you my brother. Let’s spread message everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Bolsonaro Out!!!

Scary stuff. I agree with you, and there are lots of people from Brazil living in Florida. Hope they start calling their friends and family in Brazil to do something!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X