Coach moving to CT looking for the club with hottest moms and disposable cash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

A licensed coach looking to move from Florida to Ct. I would like to target clubs that have attractive moms with lots of disposable income to afford "private training" with me.

Please don't chastise me but, give me direct feedback on where I should look. Whoever gives me the best advice gets 50% off the first ten private lessons.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi,

A licensed coach looking to move from Florida to Ct. I would like to target clubs that have attractive moms with lots of disposable income to afford "private training" with me.

Please don't chastise me but, give me direct feedback on where I should look. Whoever gives me the best advice gets 50% off the first ten private lessons.
    No comparison between Florida soccer moms and Connecticut soccer moms

Comment

No comparison between Florida soccer moms and Connecticut soccer moms
      I would target Trumbull/Monroe and Shelton. Moms are trashy and players are so poor technically, even an idiot like you could get them to show some improvement. They don’t have a lot of disposable income, but they do like to spend what little of it they have. If you have a full set of hair, decent teeth and no pot belly, you are a step up on what they have at home and they will be receptive to the private tutoring sessions.

Comment

I would target Trumbull/Monroe and Shelton. Moms are trashy and players are so poor technically, even an idiot like you could get them to show some improvement. They don’t have a lot of disposable income, but they do like to spend what little of it they have. If you have a full set of hair, decent teeth and no pot belly, you are a step up on what they have at home and they will be receptive to the private tutoring sessions.
        I think perhaps I would stay in FL, the moms are hotter and they wear less clothing in the winter time (you can visualize the goods easier)....Perhaps Miami would be a good fit economically speaking for disposable income?...just saying (from one gigolo to another). :)

Comment

Is Baron Trump still on the DC UNited yout team?

Comment

Stay in FL . You get to keep more of your money and the weather is better

Comment

Sounds like you should target Bethany or Bridgeport, there are some crappy teams being made there that need Coaches who can entertain moms and maybe even dads. You will have to wait your turn for a good team but earning potential is unlimited there!

Comment

If you want hot moms with bank, you need to get to Darien. Unfortunately, Darien hasn’t turned out a top player in the past half century. So you need to pick up a lax stick and pretend you know what the game if you want a piece of both the bank and the azz.

Signed a lax bro and 42 lover.

Maga!

Comment

If you want hot moms with bank, you need to get to Darien. Unfortunately, Darien hasn’t turned out a top player in the past half century. So you need to pick up a lax stick and pretend you know what the game if you want a piece of both the bank and the azz.

Signed a lax bro and 42 lover.

Maga!
                  lax players are P_ssys (so are soccer players). REAL MEN do combat sports.
                  MAGA!!!!

Comment

Hi,

Ferid does pretty well at BS. Check it out.

Comment

lax players are P_ssys (so are soccer players). REAL MEN do combat sports.
                      MAGA!!!!
                      Real men would never waste time and energy writing stupid comments like that on an anonymous chat forum. And they would never ever use the phrase, "real men".

Comment

Real men would never waste time and energy writing stupid comments like that on an anonymous chat forum. And they would never ever use the phrase, "real men".
                        is this supposed to be a gender specific statement? Its kinda confusing these days!!! :)

Comment

Hi,

An idiot like you will fit in perfectly with the Connecticut coaching fraternity. Have fun. Your post and leaving Florida to move to Connecticut offers great insight into your common sense, intelligence and forward thinking. The VALLEY FOR SURE!!!

Comment

In shock

Wow this is freaking low- good luck in raking in the dough on dumb white soccer families. What Hope Solo and others stated stands true with this that soccer is a rich white girl sport in the US- how about you give away equal lessons to deserving players.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X