Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    May not be valuable info but pretty much right. Coming from a former ACYS player parent we were first soured because of the whole field situation last season and playing NPL year after year with no real competition or challange. Plus ES moving ACYS to Rush was not something we thought would improve some of the issues. Most of the top players did move on.
    Ok. The players/families that moved over to Fkk are fantastic. FKK are lucky to have them. We wish them and the team much success.

Comment

I’m guessing that ES has been terminated from Rush since I haven’t heard anything different

Comment

No. So much misinformation in this thread.

Comment

i told u when he spanks u
          u wil c

Comment

i told u when he spanks u
            u wil c
            ES is not gone.

Comment

He should be gone. If Rush were smart ...they should drop the dead weight!

Comment

If it bothers you that much he should stay.

Comment

My guess is... if he is still at Rush...he will not be on their payroll roll next year. Hopefully, Rush does the same thing to him that he has done to so many in the past...use him and then adios!

Comment

Thinking that the Rush position was to just to get acys teams to Rush. Can't see his position lasting more then this season.

Comment

Rush will find out very soon how useless he is!!!

Comment

So can anyone explain how he folded acys after one year of losing trotters and gps was able to hang on after they lost it to acys the first go around?

Comment

Gps sucks rush sucks
                          Es has talent simple
                          Sucka

Comment

Gps sucks rush sucks
                            Es has talent simple
                            Sucka
                            ACYS has one team registered in GCF and there is a winter garden all stars that is showing the ACYS banner so they must not have quit yet.

Comment

ACYS has one team registered in GCF and there is a winter garden all stars that is showing the ACYS banner so they must not have quit yet.
                              I wonder if Rush knows ES is moonlighting?

Comment

I wonder if Rush knows ES is moonlighting?
                                on one hand it does not look like ES footprint as fees are only $95 a month and practice is 2x a week and only goes to age 12

On the other hand it looks like ES as they say they are doing about 15 tournaments.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X