Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you really need to insult people who you disagree with you?
    What disagreement? You complained. I called you out on it. You don't like your fat little bench warmer going through the agony of kicking a ball in the Florida heat, so do something else. There, I solved it for you. No charge for this therapy session.

Comment

Wrong stupid. The 03,04,and 05s all went undefeated this weekend! Where are you getting your info from? The dumb soccer mommy from Weston whose kid got cut from prime? ???
      This weekend was a joke.

Terrible schedule with terrible teams.

Any coach worth their weight in salt played it safe and kept their players healthy as priority number one. Wins secondary.

Comment

Wrong stupid. The 03,04,and 05s all went undefeated this weekend! Where are you getting your info from? The dumb soccer mommy from Weston whose kid got cut from prime? ???
        I was responding to this post, stupid..."all the BROWRD prime teams won ALL there ECNL games this weekend !! #powerhousesoccer" Big difference between winning all games and going undefeated. Go fvck yourself you DA wanna be.

06-
        https://events.gotsport.com/events/s...5062&action=Go

05 did well
        https://events.gotsport.com/events/s...1672&action=Go

04s meh
        https://events.gotsport.com/events/s...6807&action=Go

03s did well

https://events.gotsport.com/events/s...4373&action=Go

Comment

all the BROWRD prime teams won ALL there ECNL games this weekend !! #powerhousesoccer
          Bull****! Fake news!

Comment

ECNL sells itself as a PLAYERS FIRST league and schedules 3 games on a weekend in 90+ degree weather. I already reached out to our director raising my concerns. Every parent should do the same. This is absolutely unacceptable and nowhere else where soccer is taken serious does this occur. ECNL needs to lead by example!
            This past weekend was basically scheduled Friendlies/Scrimmage! Real season starts last weekend in August in GA. Club has work cut out for them but most teams are good and should play well. Prime has modest expectations as the teams are composed of mostly new players. It will take some time, but who knows maybe there will be some surprises.

Comment

Do you really need to insult people who you disagree with you?
              That's what the Left does.

Comment

That's what the Left does.
                Ugh. Another retard that thinks politics affect their daily lives. So sad.

Comment

This past weekend was basically scheduled Friendlies/Scrimmage! Real season starts last weekend in August in GA. Club has work cut out for them but most teams are good and should play well. Prime has modest expectations as the teams are composed of mostly new players. It will take some time, but who knows maybe there will be some surprises.
                  The 03 team is going to dominate. Great roster, great coach.

Comment

The 03 team is going to dominate. Great roster, great coach.
                    Coach is OK. Typical SunPrime staff. He played as a kid and watched a few YouTube videos.

What you need to do is thank my daughter. Your mongoloid children finally have someone that get the ball forward and score for you. Now just get them to help her out a bit and stop being training cones. She can't do everything!

Comment

03 coach is a woman last I checked

Comment

03 coach is a woman last I checked
                        2005 team is PRIMED to make a big run in the spring. Going to show we are best team in the country.

Comment

2005 team is PRIMED to make a big run in the spring. Going to show we are best team in the country.
                          Best team in the state (after TBU, of course)

Comment

This post has not aged well at all.

Comment

[QUhOTE=Unregistered;2633168]This post has not aged well at all.[/QUOTE]

how are things at Prime

Comment

fine, we finally have the fields to ourselves

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X