Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pinkerton Academy Girls

Does anyone have any feedback on the quality of the PA girls program? Such as coaching, success, etc. Made a sudden and unexpected move to a Pinkerton town this summer and would like my daughter to try out to make friends etc but she's nervous that it's a higher level than she's used to. Sophomore but didn't play for school last year due to injury. She did play club in MA but was on the B team. She was a solid player but again, it was B team. Any feedback. And yes, I know it's up to her but I want to give her all the info I can. Thank you.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone have any feedback on the quality of the PA girls program? Such as coaching, success, etc. Made a sudden and unexpected move to a Pinkerton town this summer and would like my daughter to try out to make friends etc but she's nervous that it's a higher level than she's used to. Sophomore but didn't play for school last year due to injury. She did play club in MA but was on the B team. She was a solid player but again, it was B team. Any feedback. And yes, I know it's up to her but I want to give her all the info I can. Thank you.
    Traditionally Pinkerton girls' and boys' teams have been in the upper 1/3 for each of their divisions.

Depending on which club and B team from MA, it's likely they could still be good in this market. There's many MA B teamers playing on good HS teams in the state.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X