ECNL Composite

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Composite is a cash grab and nothing more. It's like NPL, but worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I don't think otherwise, that's been my point all along and why I think college commit lists, won/loss records and other such nonsense to try to place one club above another is mostly nonsense.
      If a club places the most kids on the most rosters with the most playtime they are the most successful at providing their service.
      If that club also has a >.500 record while providing the above service they are even more successful.
      You seem slow so I chose simple words to explain this to you. I hope that helped.

Comment

It also lets trapped seniors who don't have a team and npl players who want to play somewhere to go. No one is putting a gun to people's heads to do it. If you're a senior who will be playing in college you should do your tour best to play in the spring. If they hadn't gone to calendar year this wouldn't be as much of an issue

Comment

We have some FSA NPL kids playing some ball with our high school team. two kids that won't start or get much time. Is that the quality of things at FSA

Comment

We have some FSA NPL kids playing some ball with our high school team. two kids that won't start or get much time. Is that the quality of things at FSA
            DOn't judge based on two players. Yes FSA NPL is generally low quality but there still are a some solid players in there. Playing in a league is no guarantee of quality - someone has to be the benchwarmers - and there are weak players in ECNL that ear interchangeable with top NPL players.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X