Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which club has lost the most players this tryout season.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any chance SUSC will turn in the NPL license? What's the point? Wouldn't it be better to have successful NEP teams? Why have medicocre GDA teams and terrible NPL and NEP teams?
    -Really, think about what you are saying!

Comment

I know, i know...it's all about the $$$. But NEP and NPL teams are the same price for parents. I guess I was thinking people would be happier with their kid on a solid NEP team instead of getting killed on NPL, but apparently not.

Guess it's the same with GDA. Why be on a strong NPL team when you can be on a mediocre GDA team.

Comment

I know, i know...it's all about the $$$. But NEP and NPL teams are the same price for parents. I guess I was thinking people would be happier with their kid on a solid NEP team instead of getting killed on NPL, but apparently not.

Guess it's the same with GDA. Why be on a strong NPL team when you can be on a mediocre GDA team.

You are assuming it's an apples to apples comparison

Comment

You make it sound like it was a conscience decision. After trying to get into ECNL and not being allowed, they were offered DA and really had to take it. Another year in NPL was just another wasted year for some players. Frankly, some would've left if there was another year there (that's a fact from talking to them directly).

NH is what it is. 19/20 year is seeing more players drawn from MA clubs, which was always the long-term intent.
          So let me get this straight - you think that they had no choice but to play DA? LOL! ECNL is a step down from DA - and in NPL SUSC was competitive (we saw they were not competitive in DA).

So you cant get into ECNL so the answer is to go ANOTHER level up to DA? Wow - they spiked your kool aid with extra dumb!

Comment

So let me get this straight - you think that they had no choice but to play DA? LOL! ECNL is a step down from DA - and in NPL SUSC was competitive (we saw they were not competitive in DA).

So you cant get into ECNL so the answer is to go ANOTHER level up to DA? Wow - they spiked your kool aid with extra dumb!
            Playing in NPL was/is no longer a viable option. I never said ECNL was a step down.

Yes, our team was competitive in DA. I've outlined it in the other thread if you wish to read through it.

Everyone's experiences will differ. I'll just give first hand experiences. You?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X