Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do Florida ECNL teams suck so bad?

All U17 teams lost at PDA today by a total of 2 goals for and 20 goals against.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No wins at U16 either though only a 3/7 gf/ga ratio

Comment

No wins at U16 either though only a 3/7 gf/ga ratio
      No wins at U15. 1-4 ratio.

Comment

17's blasted, appears 16's best age group for Fl. I wouldn't state any level at Ecnl sucks that would mean everything non Ecnl is horrid in Fl. Other states lost as well. Comes and goes my friends I would guess. More for showing.

Comment

Oh relax.

Comment

Coaching, the players and talent are here.

Comment

fly up to NJ to play in PDA showcase and play florida teams? ***. And not even playing ECNL teams?

Comment

OC 17's Prima Donna's didn't even bother to make the trip. I guess they all think they're so great they don't need to bother supporting the team anymore. Had to play up two 16's to have subs. Wasted trip if the whole team isn't committed to supporting each other.

Comment

Not sure why anyone is surprised. Before ECNL Fl teams would get knocked out of regionals except for a surprise team here and there. Georgia owns us when you comepare top clubs. The soccer culture just about every where else is different than ours in a mush better way. Our team over the year usually got much better when some one from out of state moved in. Usually those parent refer to our clubs as crap and run really bad.

Comment

OC 17's Prima Donna's didn't even bother to make the trip. I guess they all think they're so great they don't need to bother supporting the team anymore. Had to play up two 16's to have subs. Wasted trip if the whole team isn't committed to supporting each other.
                    Rough day for all us 17's. I don't think OC 17's even qualified for nationals either. Time to drink and be merry.

Comment

Not sure why anyone is surprised. Before ECNL Fl teams would get knocked out of regionals except for a surprise team here and there. Georgia owns us when you comepare top clubs. The soccer culture just about every where else is different than ours in a mush better way. Our team over the year usually got much better when some one from out of state moved in. Usually those parent refer to our clubs as crap and run really bad.
                      All Ecnl talent is above. Bad tournaments happen. Talent pools change year to year as well as teams.

Comment

It's a showcase. Not all the best on the field at one time. Sorry it bothers you buy they are here playing while you are home in FL.

Comment

17's blasted, appears 16's best age group for Fl. I wouldn't state any level at Ecnl sucks that would mean everything non Ecnl is horrid in Fl. Other states lost as well. Comes and goes my friends I would guess. More for showing.
                          Signed U16 parent. Sad

Comment

Coaching, the players and talent are here.
                            Clubs need to find a way to work together in geographical areas so the clubs, coaches and players all mutually benefit. The system right now is ME not US.

Comment

What jersey numbers missed the trip?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X