Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Kendall changing and getting better coaches

Before tryouts just wondering if Kendall will be getting any decent coaches for DA and competitive ? Or are they staying with the same. I know DOC will never leave so to bad but get ride of U16 DA coach and get better talent on the team. Also the U18 coach DA need someone who is out to help kids not run two different programs. Then the competitive program? Any good coaches?

Well I guess no one cares all seem to think they suck and won't change

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Before tryouts just wondering if Kendall will be getting any decent coaches for DA and competitive ? Or are they staying with the same. I know DOC will never leave so to bad but get ride of U16 DA coach and get better talent on the team. Also the U18 coach DA need someone who is out to help kids not run two different programs. Then the competitive program? Any good coaches?
      The list for the 2016-2017 coaches is out Just go to their website under tryouts

Comment

Kendall is a mess. Stay away if you want whats best for your kid

Comment

Ok thanks whats up bad everything or just the direction they're headed?

Comment

There nothing wrong with Kendall, their older groups are solid. Just the usual naysayers.

Comment

Older groups??? they didnt even do well in state cup? and the DA seems to always be a mess. so what older group are you talking about. they pick the same kids year after year and never improve. i dont think that is a sign of a good club so its either coaches or players?

Comment

The list for the 2016-2017 coaches is out Just go to their website under tryouts
                That's funny, cause the coaches are not listed....

Comment

That's funny, cause the coaches are not listed....
                  Don't know why i tried to help
                  It is out but you need to learn to search Its called Google stupid

Comment

Don't know why i tried to help
                    It is out but you need to learn to search Its called Google stupid
                    really, use the intertubes much?
                    www.kendallsoccer.com
                    look no coaches link anywhere!!!

Comment

well at tryouts for the older age it was a mess. just through kids on the field and let them run around. no structure. so guessing they are just trying to look like so many kids want to be there but they were the same lame coaches that don't know how to spot talent. my guess academy was pre picked and all these other trying out are just for show. I think of course just like every other year at kendall the academy will be all the same kids. and that is to bad. look at the U16. barely made wild card and that is who there sticking with and what few 98's they can get from pinecrest plantation etc. to bad they don't look for some kids who can really play not just run around chasing the ball. pretty much tells the story of how the tryout went......

Comment

saw the U15's yesterday, not many kids at all..... that doesn't bode well...

Comment

saw the U15's yesterday, not many kids at all..... that doesn't bode well...
                          What do you consider not many kids at all. They're only forming one team at that age.

Comment

then that means they don't want to grow. so of course kids know that and will get smart and move on. older group was all reserve new and the DA ones that so far have been cut. way to many kids for 1 reserve 98/99 team???? what will all the others do. best to tryout at a different club and get a good playing position instead of hoping for the 3 coaches that were there(looking at only the fast and strong). there were kids that had skill but they could care less and some so bad they couldnt even dribble or pass.

Comment

your talking Kendall you have to know that they have no idea how to pick talent. and the few they do pick after 2 to 3 years there have gone down hill. they as I said i would get back after tryouts would pick the same U16 players and add a few new 98's from clubs outside that play rough and pass long. I'll get back once the list is set and you will see?????

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X