Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DA Rosters

When do clubs have to have the rosters ready for USSDA?

What is the process after being selected?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

It's done. If you have not been notified yet and provided a coded pin # or undergone an iris scan......you & yours are not invited & sadly have no chance at viewing our rosters.

Good luck.

Comment

The season is not even over yet.

Comment

It's simple you give a club a bunch of money, your kid doesn't make it pro and you waste your retirement fund.

Comment

correct answer

Current USSDA goes through the summer for National Standing events through June for all current teams. Then the following season rosters are not completed and turned in to US soccer til MId July.

I hope this helps

Comment

Current USSDA goes through the summer for National Standing events through June for all current teams. Then the following season rosters are not completed and turned in to US soccer til MId July.

I hope this helps

This is true. I think most DA rosters for next year are essentially decided at this point, however, in some cases a few spots are certainly still open. As you stated, It won't be official until July.

Comment

Yes and this is why the DA in south FL suck they keep picking the same kids. Kendall will have no 98's so they will have to scrape some then the rest are the poor playing 99's on the U16 now. They need to drop most of these kids and pick but it won't happen. Same with Boca they have no idea what they are doing. My guess all academies are done focusing on 98 99's they will care more about 00's and down so look for poor showing in 98's.

Comment

I hope this helps
                Thank you! At least someone can give a straight answer on TS

Comment

Forget it the DA roasters were done with the invited the general tryout is just to see if they can replace someone on the reserve. for example. Kendall have 40 some kids on U16 DA most the 99's will go up due to they have no returning 98's. then they invited what few 98's from other clubs to try for DA so they you go team made.

Comment

It's simple you give a club a bunch of money, your kid doesn't make it pro and you waste your retirement fund.
                    That's funny....many DA programs are fully funded or at a greatly reduced price from typical club travel teams, and yearly travel expenses are greatly reduced as well. I think you are just a DA hater!

Comment

Forget it the DA roasters were done with the invited the general tryout is just to see if they can replace someone on the reserve. for example. Kendall have 40 some kids on U16 DA most the 99's will go up due to they have no returning 98's. then they invited what few 98's from other clubs to try for DA so they you go team made.
                      Our general tryout lasted four days over a month long time frame and replaced several of the rising u15 and rostered U16 players on the team. Not sure how many were replaced/added to the reserve but four of the main 18 are new and came from outside the club, not counting a player coming from another states DA.

Comment

Its only a little more than regular club and it includes travel which is extensive with hotels, bus trips and plane rides. If thats my retirement I am in big trouble.

Comment

Its only a little more than regular club and it includes travel which is extensive with hotels, bus trips and plane rides. If thats my retirement I am in big trouble.
                          A little more? I spent over 6 grand between club fees and traveling to showcases and other states for my son's matches.

Comment

That's funny....many DA programs are fully funded or at a greatly reduced price from typical club travel teams, and yearly travel expenses are greatly reduced as well. I think you are just a DA hater!
                            LOL...so true. It is always obvious when the people who have never been involved with DA start yapping. I cant speak for all the other DA clubs, however our annual DA costs were very similar to that of club.

Comment

A little more? I spent over 6 grand between club fees and traveling to showcases and other states for my son's matches.
                              $2600 not including our travel. Our (parents) travel is optional so I really cant justify "counting" that against the academy cost. Our sons travel, hotels, some meals, etc are covered in this fee. They get on a bus and stay together in a hotel. My attendance is not required. If I counted our (parents) travel then of course it would be much higher. I like nice hotels and have a gas guzzling vehicle.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X