X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are an idiot.
    Bad behavior is not a reflection of sexual orientation. You can ask your pedophile priest about that one.
    Idiot.
    I agree, the "It's" have to pee somewhere! Who cares if an "It" is standing next to your young daughter in the next stall taking a wizz! Or, if an "It" backs up to a urinal next to your son and takes a wizz. Their sexual orientation may not be a reflection of bad behavior, but I can tell you it will be very weird for your son or daughter in the bathroom! It will be like, "Mom, the lady in the stall next to me had feet bigger than Dad's feet and she took a wizz standing up! So I stood up and tried the same thing and made the biggest mess you have ever seen! What's up with the standing wizz, and the lady with huge feet?" Yea, right, you can explain it to them Mom!

Comment

Great just what we needed, another thread like this.

Comment

Does FESA have transgender coaches or board members? 🚹🚹🚫🚺

Comment

Does FESA have transgender coaches or board members? 🚹🚹🚫🚺
          Who ever really knows? Does your club? It's not like they watch each other in the bathrooms with cameras.

Comment

I agree, the "It's" have to pee somewhere! Who cares if an "It" is standing next to your young daughter in the next stall taking a wizz! Or, if an "It" backs up to a urinal next to your son and takes a wizz. Their sexual orientation may not be a reflection of bad behavior, but I can tell you it will be very weird for your son or daughter in the bathroom! It will be like, "Mom, the lady in the stall next to me had feet bigger than Dad's feet and she took a wizz standing up! So I stood up and tried the same thing and made the biggest mess you have ever seen! What's up with the standing wizz, and the lady with huge feet?" Yea, right, you can explain it to them Mom!
            There are a lot of things in this life that need explaining or don't need explaining. Why some kids are homeless living out of their cars, why some kids are born with severe disabilities that allow them to never be able to use the bathroom or play soccer, why some people are born the way they are.. I'm not saying we need transgender bathrooms, but life is complicated.

Comment

FESA will have bathroom 's for colored only.

Back of the bus for you.

Comment

FESA will have bathroom 's for colored only.

Back of the bus for you.
                You really have some issues or are out for FESA.

Comment

It's almost like someone from JFC is insecure about his kid, the restroom facilities or something and wants to hurt FESA through TS. Or its a troll just smoking and stirring the pot.

Comment

You really have some issues or are out for FESA.
                    Hazelbutz is different

Comment

IP address

Is the FESA/JYSC person posting all the negative stuff about about Armada and other clubs. I hope it is not the person that has a Flogging Molly sticker on their vehicle. The time is now!

Comment

If you want to look like/feel a girl but have a P E N I S, use the boys bathroom!!!

If you want to look like/feel a boy but have a V A G I N A , use the girls bathroom!!!
                        Why don't we convert all the bathrooms to be single, closed door stalls? Everyone can use the restroom alone or with their family.

Comment

There are a lot of things in this life that need explaining or don't need explaining. Why some kids are homeless living out of their cars, why some kids are born with severe disabilities that allow them to never be able to use the bathroom or play soccer, why some people are born the way they are.. I'm not saying we need transgender bathrooms, but life is complicated.
                          No, life is not complicated at all. Maybe you and your shrink think your life is complicated but it is really simple. You have men and women, period. When you start thinking you are the other sex, then your life gets screwed up, not complicated! It is very simple, if you were born a male then you are a male, and the same for females. When you start thinking otherwise, we tend to have bathroom disagreements. That is still not complicated, but it is sick!

Comment

No, life is not complicated at all. Maybe you and your shrink think your life is complicated but it is really simple. You have men and women, period. When you start thinking you are the other sex, then your life gets screwed up, not complicated! It is very simple, if you were born a male then you are a male, and the same for females. When you start thinking otherwise, we tend to have bathroom disagreements. That is still not complicated, but it is sick!
                            Amen!!!!!

Comment

and you wonder why some kids are screwed up.

Comment

You are a bigot and a homophobe.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X