Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good one JT sure this will help your cause you have tried everything else lol
    This description is spot on and exactly what happened, we lived it for the first part of the year before leaving the club. Lets see how it plays out this year, I would bet several of the teams won't make it through September. Karma for the biggest liar in South Florida soccer, should move up North and start over with people that have not figured him out.

Comment

This description is spot on and exactly what happened, we lived it for the first part of the year before leaving the club. Lets see how it plays out this year, I would bet several of the teams won't make it through September. Karma for the biggest liar in South Florida soccer, should move up North and start over with people that have not figured him out.
      And what about the other teams and player on each side that didn't have bad experiences they should have bad karma too? Please your pipe dream is exactly that a dream FC Florida will be fine and play well again this year and you salty people will still come on here and complain.

Comment

JT didn't write this. This was written by some person that has a huge issue with SB for no reason at all. He goes on every thread that involves anything with Delray or SB and just trolls all over the place. Look the quality of the coaches at FC Florida are extremely high this year whether they use those highly license coaches to actually develop kids only time will tell. TP is not perfect no one is I admire a person that admit fault and put us name on the line to try and fix things. Not once have I heard TP blame someone else he takes full responsibility for all the NPL scheduling mess last year he didn't throw anyone under the bus he took blame for it. as for the coaches not being paid that had to do with something TP didn't see coming his financial backer JT leaving the club and mismanagement of funds also a TP issue. FC Florida coaches are paid well ask around other clubs would love to coach for FC. In my opinion there will be a vast improvement from last year but a bunch of new mistakes that TP will learn from. In the end I hope it all works itself out at FC Florida because the truth some of those kids there can actually play the game.
        Signed TP.

Comment

FC Florida is fine for us. The kids enjoy themselves when traveling win or lose. If the kids aren't complaining about training games or coaching then I don't understand why you would be. Its not for you its for them. You are just the provider of funds for your kids to be able to have the experience. That's all. Some of you make it seem because you pay your fees you own people. You don't own anyone.

Comment

this whole scenario just shows the lack of control the doc (tom) actually had throughout the program's history. He never controlled the parents. he let them walk over coaches. he never did what he said he would do when it came to training. in the youth ages, he would speak about development, but only cared about winning because of the pressure from parents. he couldn't keep youth coaches around long because he never supported them. I have seen tom kick problem parents/families out of the club but then let them back in after a few weeks. He has no conviction to his word. Now he lost control of his club and it fragmented. that would not happen to a strong leader.
            Been at FC for 2 years. You are sadly mistaken if you think it's the parents! More like the trainers have huge egos and do what they want and walk all over TP. He needs to put a leash on his trainers and everyone will be happier.

Comment

Spot on. This is what people have been missing to understand along the lines of every post in this thread or other threads related to the mess that tom created at FC Florida. A strong manager or leader would not allow this mess to happen to a Club such as FC Florida. First he escaped being fired by the old board because he screwed up on many levels. Every team, including his u16 girls team, has had something or a few things not so positive about him. He thought his npl affiliation would help the club attract other players from the surrounding areas. This turned out to be hell for him as he failed to manage the npl games appropriately. The delray partnership is a joke to say the least. He simply employed coaches from delray that were desperate to get on any clubs that was willing to take them. Smart DOCs from the area did not take the bite. No one and I mean NO ONE would take SB and welcome him as a partner to their club. Who took the bite? Of course tom did. This partnership helped more ac delray coaches than it did FC Florida players. No one buys tom's excuse that every one wore the same logo. That is just pure BS. His tourney in Feb attracted no real significant teams. Worst of all, his lies to the parents piled up like crap and these hit him back bad because no parent in the club thought he was credible any more. He lied after lie after lie and more. He lost Filipe fields and fields at JW Park in Palm City. He severed relationships with people that helped him become a DOC and these same folks lost faith in his ability to manage the clubs due to his poor decisions that negatively impacted all teams at FC Florida. He assigned TA to coach the u16 boys and that spelled disaster from the get-go. He trained this same team for a week or so before he handed the job to another coach. He made a big deal of a partnership with CLUB Med in PSL and that also turned out to be smoke and mirrors. Everything he promised he'd do and bring to the club turned into hot air, many times over. The Club saw different coaches come and go throughout the season. And of course we were told that he stopped paying his coaches, this is a clear indication that he mismanaged the club's operating budget. All these threads have proven to mask his handling or mishandling of a club with a good reputation. Now no parent knows where they stand and FC Florida has become a total mess under tom. The new affiliations or partnership he created with PSL and Mako is serving to mask his misgivings and and make believe that he will have fields next season. Tom's stories have been built on lies, false promises, verbal agreements that fumble down the road.
              I DID NOT WRITE THIS BUT HE HAS SOME GREAT POINTS, don't know nothing about SB. But the statement about the Delray coaches benefiting more than the FC players is SPOT ON! the division on the girls side with the Delray coaches/players and the FC kids was disgusting! YES, PAUL played favorites! Everyone knows it and at some point has said it! The only ones defending him on this board are the Delray parents! He caused several players to leave the club( whether they were B players or not means sh!t! ) so don't tell me my kid was slighted because she wasn't good enough! The parents are relieved we got a separate coach now for the 04s.

Comment

JT didn't write this. This was written by some person that has a huge issue with SB for no reason at all. He goes on every thread that involves anything with Delray or SB and just trolls all over the place. Look the quality of the coaches at FC Florida are extremely high this year whether they use those highly license coaches to actually develop kids only time will tell. TP is not perfect no one is I admire a person that admit fault and put us name on the line to try and fix things. Not once have I heard TP blame someone else he takes full responsibility for all the NPL scheduling mess last year he didn't throw anyone under the bus he took blame for it. as for the coaches not being paid that had to do with something TP didn't see coming his financial backer JT leaving the club and mismanagement of funds also a TP issue. FC Florida coaches are paid well ask around other clubs would love to coach for FC. In my opinion there will be a vast improvement from last year but a bunch of new mistakes that TP will learn from. In the end I hope it all works itself out at FC Florida because the truth some of those kids there can actually play the game.
                "SOME OF THISE KIDS CAN ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME". Loser. Lol

Comment

Been at FC for 2 years. You are sadly mistaken if you think it's the parents! More like the trainers have huge egos and do what they want and walk all over TP. He needs to put a leash on his trainers and everyone will be happier.
                  I think he has brought in the right people in 2 years there has been change of FC Florida coaching staff and all the highly license coaches that have come on board usually don't come on board of a sinking ship. They see the potential that is there and if FC Florida gets granted full DA Academy on the boys side then girls it's a huge accomplishment for the club.

Comment

I DID NOT WRITE THIS BUT HE HAS SOME GREAT POINTS, don't know nothing about SB. But the statement about the Delray coaches benefiting more than the FC players is SPOT ON! the division on the girls side with the Delray coaches/players and the FC kids was disgusting! YES, PAUL played favorites! Everyone knows it and at some point has said it! The only ones defending him on this board are the Delray parents! He caused several players to leave the club( whether they were B players or not means sh!t! ) so don't tell me my kid was slighted because she wasn't good enough! The parents are relieved we got a separate coach now for the 04s.
                    Several players? I don't think so and as a matter of fact a few of those players were back at NPL tryouts this week. Please stop the trolling. Playing favorites? Or playing better players? Huge difference. I'm telling she wasn't good enough at the moment doesn't mean she could improve.

Comment

Don't hold your breathe he will still be involved with that group.

Comment

So when Tom coach them or Nick coach them thru out the year and the Delray players still played over FC players what was your excuse then? Doesn't matter anymore they will all be FC players this year so you will still be grumpy.

Comment

this whole scenario just shows the lack of control the doc (tom) actually had throughout the program's history. He never controlled the parents. he let them walk over coaches. he never did what he said he would do when it came to training. in the youth ages, he would speak about development, but only cared about winning because of the pressure from parents. he couldn't keep youth coaches around long because he never supported them. I have seen tom kick problem parents/families out of the club but then let them back in after a few weeks. He has no conviction to his word. Now he lost control of his club and it fragmented. that would not happen to a strong leader.
                          Yeah, damn TP for not being able to change the entire culture of youth soccer in America! LOL, there are multiple threads on TS about every single gripe you list but other FL clubs and DOCs. This is hilarious stuff. Keep venting your pea brain, this is entertaining.

Comment

And she will have her favorites also. The ones she feels are the better players will get more playing time and you'll be right back on here crying favoritism. I saw girls on FC get lots of playing time cause they're good players. No chance the favoritism and bias is actually coming from mommy or daddy!

Comment

So when Tom coach them or Nick coach them thru out the year and the Delray players still played over FC players what was your excuse then? Doesn't matter anymore they will all be FC players this year so you will still be grumpy.
                              That is true PG wasn't the only one that coach them this year. There were games where MP ND TP SB coach those girls and I know the players were played in the same rotation

Comment

And in the meantime, the U-17 boys Blue team has climbed to #3 in the State, higher than the U-17 White....

They must be doing something right up there...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X