Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FC Florida

I see all these post on here and can't really understand what all the fuss is about. I think the main focus is being lost thru this. A person decision should be on what is best for your kid. Not who's doing this or who's doing that it should be whats the best option for my child or children. It's really simple. Players come and go coaches come and go but at the end of the day a lot of how your child performs is really base on the child need or want to develop and become a better player. FC Florida has the personnel and coaching staff to cater to your kids development. 100% belief in this club moving forward into the future.

Who are you and which FC Florida are we talking about? There is a real FC Florida that has a board, is a not for profit, and has been operating for years. There is a new "FC Florida" which was, until 2014, know as the Digital Domain Youth Outreach Foundation. The people on that board slapped a new name on their foundation and tried to claim control of a club that has no link to either the Digital Domain Youth Outreach Foundation or the FC Florida Foundation. What they're doing is wrong and will ultimately be handled through the courts.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Who are you and which FC Florida are we talking about? There is a real FC Florida that has a board, is a not for profit, and has been operating for years. There is a new "FC Florida" which was, until 2014, know as the Digital Domain Youth Outreach Foundation. The people on that board slapped a new name on their foundation and tried to claim control of a club that has no link to either the Digital Domain Youth Outreach Foundation or the FC Florida Foundation. What they're doing is wrong and will ultimately be handled through the courts.
      I'm talking of the FC Florida that has been operating for 5 years that has a board is a not for profit and has people willing to provide their time to see the club well into the future. The other stuff I know nothing of and have no interest what so ever of knowing or trying to find out about it. I don't care for a Digital Domain a FC Florida Foundation etc. I know where my focus is and needs to be.

Comment

My understanding is both sides were part of FC. The DOC and and the board are splitting with some going in different directions. Palm beach kicks is TP and FC is JT. Before they operated together as FC. I have no stake here but these marketing campaigns are bull****.

Comment

My understanding is both sides were part of FC. The DOC and and the board are splitting with some going in different directions. Palm beach kicks is TP and FC is JT. Before they operated together as FC. I have no stake here but these marketing campaigns are bull****.
          TP is operating as FC Florida. No marketing over here leave that to the pros

Comment

I have to agreed TP is a lot more sincere in his want and need to improve the club from the bottom up. The club has performed well in the 5 years and I can only imagine where they will be in 5 more years.

Comment

I've never seen anything like this before. A guy who has no official affiliation with a club trademarks the club's name, switches the name of his foundation to the name of the club, starts a new website with a .com instead of a .org address, and then emails the entire world saying that the "founders" are terminating their relationship with the management company. The "founders" have no legal relationship with the "management company" or with the real FC Florida that is registered with the FYSA and US Club. They can't terminate something they don't have and they can't use a name they don't own, other than through a meaningless trademark that was done well after FC Florida was in existence.

Comment

I've never seen anything like this before. A guy who has no official affiliation with a club trademarks the club's name, switches the name of his foundation to the name of the club, starts a new website with a .com instead of a .org address, and then emails the entire world saying that the "founders" are terminating their relationship with the management company. The "founders" have no legal relationship with the "management company" or with the real FC Florida that is registered with the FYSA and US Club. They can't terminate something they don't have and they can't use a name they don't own, other than through a meaningless trademark that was done well after FC Florida was in existence.
                You tell them! Don't take no sh*t from nobody

Comment

Wake up people!

At least someone is pointing out the absurdity of this mess.

Comment

this whole scenario just shows the lack of control the doc (tom) actually had throughout the program's history. He never controlled the parents. he let them walk over coaches. he never did what he said he would do when it came to training. in the youth ages, he would speak about development, but only cared about winning because of the pressure from parents. he couldn't keep youth coaches around long because he never supported them. I have seen tom kick problem parents/families out of the club but then let them back in after a few weeks. He has no conviction to his word. Now he lost control of his club and it fragmented. that would not happen to a strong leader.

Comment

this whole scenario just shows the lack of control the doc (tom) actually had throughout the program's history. He never controlled the parents. he let them walk over coaches. he never did what he said he would do when it came to training. in the youth ages, he would speak about development, but only cared about winning because of the pressure from parents. he couldn't keep youth coaches around long because he never supported them. I have seen tom kick problem parents/families out of the club but then let them back in after a few weeks. He has no conviction to his word. Now he lost control of his club and it fragmented. that would not happen to a strong leader.
                      And yet he has improved FC Florida by adding feeder clubs like Mako & PSL, along with bringing top qualified coaches to coach the US Academy and NPL teams. Keep kissing JT's ass you troll!!

Comment

Spot on. This is what people have been missing to understand along the lines of every post in this thread or other threads related to the mess that tom created at FC Florida. A strong manager or leader would not allow this mess to happen to a Club such as FC Florida. First he escaped being fired by the old board because he screwed up on many levels. Every team, including his u16 girls team, has had something or a few things not so positive about him. He thought his npl affiliation would help the club attract other players from the surrounding areas. This turned out to be hell for him as he failed to manage the npl games appropriately. The delray partnership is a joke to say the least. He simply employed coaches from delray that were desperate to get on any clubs that was willing to take them. Smart DOCs from the area did not take the bite. No one and I mean NO ONE would take SB and welcome him as a partner to their club. Who took the bite? Of course tom did. This partnership helped more ac delray coaches than it did FC Florida players. No one buys tom's excuse that every one wore the same logo. That is just pure BS. His tourney in Feb attracted no real significant teams. Worst of all, his lies to the parents piled up like crap and these hit him back bad because no parent in the club thought he was credible any more. He lied after lie after lie and more. He lost Filipe fields and fields at JW Park in Palm City. He severed relationships with people that helped him become a DOC and these same folks lost faith in his ability to manage the clubs due to his poor decisions that negatively impacted all teams at FC Florida. He assigned TA to coach the u16 boys and that spelled disaster from the get-go. He trained this same team for a week or so before he handed the job to another coach. He made a big deal of a partnership with CLUB Med in PSL and that also turned out to be smoke and mirrors. Everything he promised he'd do and bring to the club turned into hot air, many times over. The Club saw different coaches come and go throughout the season. And of course we were told that he stopped paying his coaches, this is a clear indication that he mismanaged the club's operating budget. All these threads have proven to mask his handling or mishandling of a club with a good reputation. Now no parent knows where they stand and FC Florida has become a total mess under tom. The new affiliations or partnership he created with PSL and Mako is serving to mask his misgivings and and make believe that he will have fields next season. Tom's stories have been built on lies, false promises, verbal agreements that fumble down the road.

Comment

Spot on. This is what people have been missing to understand along the lines of every post in this thread or other threads related to the mess that tom created at FC Florida. A strong manager or leader would not allow this mess to happen to a Club such as FC Florida. First he escaped being fired by the old board because he screwed up on many levels. Every team, including his u16 girls team, has had something or a few things not so positive about him. He thought his npl affiliation would help the club attract other players from the surrounding areas. This turned out to be hell for him as he failed to manage the npl games appropriately. The delray partnership is a joke to say the least. He simply employed coaches from delray that were desperate to get on any clubs that was willing to take them. Smart DOCs from the area did not take the bite. No one and I mean NO ONE would take SB and welcome him as a partner to their club. Who took the bite? Of course tom did. This partnership helped more ac delray coaches than it did FC Florida players. No one buys tom's excuse that every one wore the same logo. That is just pure BS. His tourney in Feb attracted no real significant teams. Worst of all, his lies to the parents piled up like crap and these hit him back bad because no parent in the club thought he was credible any more. He lied after lie after lie and more. He lost Filipe fields and fields at JW Park in Palm City. He severed relationships with people that helped him become a DOC and these same folks lost faith in his ability to manage the clubs due to his poor decisions that negatively impacted all teams at FC Florida. He assigned TA to coach the u16 boys and that spelled disaster from the get-go. He trained this same team for a week or so before he handed the job to another coach. He made a big deal of a partnership with CLUB Med in PSL and that also turned out to be smoke and mirrors. Everything he promised he'd do and bring to the club turned into hot air, many times over. The Club saw different coaches come and go throughout the season. And of course we were told that he stopped paying his coaches, this is a clear indication that he mismanaged the club's operating budget. All these threads have proven to mask his handling or mishandling of a club with a good reputation. Now no parent knows where they stand and FC Florida has become a total mess under tom. The new affiliations or partnership he created with PSL and Mako is serving to mask his misgivings and and make believe that he will have fields next season. Tom's stories have been built on lies, false promises, verbal agreements that fumble down the road.
                          Good one JT sure this will help your cause you have tried everything else lol

Comment

And yet he has improved FC Florida by adding feeder clubs like Mako & PSL, along with bringing top qualified coaches to coach the US Academy and NPL teams. Keep kissing JT's ass you troll!!
                            AND lets not forget that he also has Delray kissing his A s s. He now has Delray coaches who have to answer to him also. This club really is a mess. No idea why anyone would entertain this as a serious option.

Comment

JT didn't write this. This was written by some person that has a huge issue with SB for no reason at all. He goes on every thread that involves anything with Delray or SB and just trolls all over the place. Look the quality of the coaches at FC Florida are extremely high this year whether they use those highly license coaches to actually develop kids only time will tell. TP is not perfect no one is I admire a person that admit fault and put us name on the line to try and fix things. Not once have I heard TP blame someone else he takes full responsibility for all the NPL scheduling mess last year he didn't throw anyone under the bus he took blame for it. as for the coaches not being paid that had to do with something TP didn't see coming his financial backer JT leaving the club and mismanagement of funds also a TP issue. FC Florida coaches are paid well ask around other clubs would love to coach for FC. In my opinion there will be a vast improvement from last year but a bunch of new mistakes that TP will learn from. In the end I hope it all works itself out at FC Florida because the truth some of those kids there can actually play the game.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X