Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They are the weakest team TB ever had in white. Full of moms and dads who want their baby's butt wiped and they found a coach who does it perfectly and changes their diapers and lets them do whatever they want. A couple of them keep coming on here and trash talking TB former coach, DOC, and every coach I guess their kid ever had at T Boca. They think they're the reason their kid is such a weak player. Some parents just can't handle the demands TB puts on players and parents so thats why they are going to BU navy team and following the lame coach who is taking them all there. One is my neighbor and trust me I think her kid just got potty trained last year. She is stuck on daddy's hip every second. Mom and dad have been complaining about how hard TB is for two years now and whining how their team never wins. These parents just don't get it. Let them all go to BU everyone knows the 14 team is all rec players anyway. They suck
    Yeah, I see that you don't like the U14s. Pretty obvious from your previous posts. I get the diaper theme and butt wiping. Thanks for your opinion, but my question was why are they leaving the club? 15 out of 20 players is pretty serious.

Anyone else have some insight? I'm asking as a parent of a rising U11. Does this older team know something that we don't? Thank you.

Comment

Playing for the BU 2nd team? That doesn't make sense. What happened for so many of them to leave at the same time?
      Don't get fooled by this comment. The U14 team is making a parallel move with potential to grow. Team Boca does not play in the ECNL. That means their first team (white) only has the chance to play in the Florida State Premier League, if they are accepted.

The 1st team at BU plays in the ECNL. The 2nd team at BU plays in the Florida Premier League. While the FPL team may be the 2nd team at BU, it is still playing at the same skill level as the highest white/1st team at Team Boca.

It is Team Boca that is not on par with the rest of the country's best in girl's soccer.

Comment

They are going to play for the second team at Boca United. Makes complete sense!
        If you mean ECNL is the first team you may want to check on PDA scores. Your teams are losing to clubs 3rd and 4th teams at PDA.

Comment

If you mean ECNL is the first team you may want to check on PDA scores. Your teams are losing to clubs 3rd and 4th teams at PDA.
          Dude, our girls are kicking ass with the 5th teams, so mind your business

Comment

Don't get fooled by this comment. The U14 team is making a parallel move with potential to grow. Team Boca does not play in the ECNL. That means their first team (white) only has the chance to play in the Florida State Premier League, if they are accepted.

The 1st team at BU plays in the ECNL. The 2nd team at BU plays in the Florida Premier League. While the FPL team may be the 2nd team at BU, it is still playing at the same skill level as the highest white/1st team at Team Boca.

It is Team Boca that is not on par with the rest of the country's best in girl's soccer.
            Nice spin but just not true. Boca U ECNL is horrible and everyone knows that. Its not real ECNL teams. They got killed every game and were humiliated in ECNL. Their ECNL teams wouldn't win in FSPL. They have non starter players from other clubs including ones cut from TB who are on ECNL. Their NPL teams are B teams and a few are same level as our SABR. They have some of their rec GBY players of their club on their NPL teams Boca United is a very weak club. They have never won a state cup in their 20 plus year history. Team Boca blows them away. This whole thread is written by a couple TB parents from former 14White team whose kids never played until last year with their new coach who many say just let them do whatever they wanted and have no rules, miss practice for homework, miss to watch The Bachelor TV show, miss for friends parties, etc. They could basically do whatever they wanted. The coach is also is their Facebook friend, instagram and snap chats them directly (not cool), and basically wipes their tushy like the previous comments have said. The rumor is he either quit or was fired from TB and he made a deal with Boca United to take them there and now those parents are all coming on here and bashing their previous TB coach and TB club to I guess justify why they all left. But from what I watched all year is that this team is really a SABR rec level team and I really don't think TB cares too much that they left. I can tell you the comments about the parents are true. What a bunch of complaining whiners! I guarantee you that TB doesn't care that the parents left and thats for sure!

Comment

Yeah, I see that you don't like the U14s. Pretty obvious from your previous posts. I get the diaper theme and butt wiping. Thanks for your opinion, but my question was why are they leaving the club? 15 out of 20 players is pretty serious.

Anyone else have some insight? I'm asking as a parent of a rising U11. Does this older team know something that we don't? Thank you.
              Probably not. Just that there are better options out there for them. A lot of them!

Its not just the U14's and our mass exit. The U13s had quality impact starters leave and the U12's had half of this year's 8v8 starters leave.

If you like your team, and you are happy where you are (assuming current TB), then no reason to worry. At U11, Its still birthday parties, balloons and unicorns. Enjoy it.

Comment

gold

Actually I believe its a step up for the 14's leaving.
                Last year TB white competed a step down from NPL which is where the 14's will be.

Comment

Last year TB white competed a step down from NPL which is where the 14's will be.
                  wow you actually got on TS at 2 am to write this foolish comment? You are working hard to smear TB but it won't work. This 14 team was the worst group of cry baby players and parents there's ever been at TB. The previous posts are exactly right when they say the rest of the TB parents are not upset to see you all leave. We listened to you all cry and complain for the last 3 years. You are the biggest bunch of whiner parents ever. You all need to go to the BU rec program because thats the level that you and your kids are at. I really honestly wouldn't be surprised if your children really do need their behinds wiped by their coach. Also please keep him over there and away from the rest of our kids. From what I hear from a couple of you he sends the girls instagram pics and regularly chats with them in their team chat app and one of you even said you were going to complain to the DOC about him communicating inappropriately to the kids and now your following him to another club. I guess you couldn't pass up him wiping their butts all the time so you don't have to yourself. I get it, that gets old. Did you ever think of just letting them wipe their own butt? lol Good luck at BU. We will all miss hearing the whining from your section of the field! Not!

Comment

wow you actually got on TS at 2 am to write this foolish comment? You are working hard to smear TB but it won't work. This 14 team was the worst group of cry baby players and parents there's ever been at TB. The previous posts are exactly right when they say the rest of the TB parents are not upset to see you all leave. We listened to you all cry and complain for the last 3 years. You are the biggest bunch of whiner parents ever. You all need to go to the BU rec program because thats the level that you and your kids are at. I really honestly wouldn't be surprised if your children really do need their behinds wiped by their coach. Also please keep him over there and away from the rest of our kids. From what I hear from a couple of you he sends the girls instagram pics and regularly chats with them in their team chat app and one of you even said you were going to complain to the DOC about him communicating inappropriately to the kids and now your following him to another club. I guess you couldn't pass up him wiping their butts all the time so you don't have to yourself. I get it, that gets old. Did you ever think of just letting them wipe their own butt? lol Good luck at BU. We will all miss hearing the whining from your section of the field! Not!
                    You are a terrible person, none of that crap is true.

Comment

Irregardless of the strength of your opinions and outright lies about the coach, the team, and each player, you have a serious butt wipe fetish problem. At least 5 posts with the same reference. Whoever you are, please get yourself some help. That's not healthy.

Comment

Irregardless of the strength of your opinions and outright lies about the coach, the team, and each player, you have a serious butt wipe fetish problem. At least 5 posts with the same reference. Whoever you are, please get yourself some help. That's not healthy.
                        Exactly. I am just an observer and this is true. It seems to be a constant theme in his writing. Very weird. This time of year does not bring out new issues, it simply reveals the true character that has been present and somewhat dormant all season. This is what youth sports has become. Take your child fishing or surfing or skin diving. This stuff sucks.

Comment

The question is who would and why would someone attack a group of kids, parents and this coach? Who is really upset? Is it the doc? Is it the former coach? Is it the one mom who has been very vocal? Who is sick enough to post these lies?

Comment

The question is who would and why would someone attack a group of kids, parents and this coach? Who is really upset? Is it the doc? Is it the former coach? Is it the one mom who has been very vocal? Who is sick enough to post these lies?
                            I never understand why anyone would attack kids. I do understand how a coach can be criticized. They should be evaluated and judged. I CAN DEFINITELY understand how parents (not all), get criticized and chastised severely. The problem parents are completely clueless as to what the game is really about and how it should be managed. The few that are the problems are an absolute CANCER on the sideline. If you have experienced this you know it to be true. So that is why some parents get criticized. Basically, they are jerks.

Comment

Several of the kids like the coach and he is leaving. Parents have made comments about their kids love soccer again. The troubling thing to me is why do these kids like soccer again? Is it the sport or the inappropriate attention from an adult man?

If you are not involved with this guy, I will ask you a few questions and you tell me if your creeper alert goes off. Mine sure does.

1. Adult man in his fifties, text, instagrams, sends snapchat pictures of himself to 13 year old girls
                              2. Adult man in his fifties has a birthday party for himself, invites 13 year old girls and has a special request that they wear short dresses or mini skirts and heels to his party.

3, Anybody but me wonder what the heck are these parents thinking?

Every day you have this or that teacher or coach being tried for statutory rape and these parents are acting like they are so naive that when a male coach in his 50s has nothing better to do than hang out with your 13 year old daughter you think it is NORMAL?

I guess the parents are so caught up in their kid getting playing time they overlook the obvious.

ANY 50 year old male who is not her father snapchatting and texting your daughter, never mind asking her to wear a miniskirt is CREEPY.

Comment

Bobby, you should try to keep your exit from TB a little classier. We know that you're a social media maven, but your posts on here are stooping to serious lows. Be gone. Good riddance. You revel in the drama and being the center of attention. You really do work hard to keep stirring things up. Get a life already.
                                What you have failed to understand is that this game and TB are about the kids 1st. Period.
                                You put yourself 1st at the costs of this team and that's pretty sad.
                                For decades- TB's program and coaching staff have strived to develop boys and girls into not just good soccer players but more importantly good people in life.
                                Preparing them for college and work place. You don't fit that direction as a youth coach.
                                That's your style and that's your business. I feel sorry for the kids who's parents are forcing them to follow you to another club.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X