Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Plantation FC Keep DA Status or Lose it?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look Ramos is very respectful person please the personal attacks are getting old! I hope they make it the odds are against it ! I am not sure I understand how they will blend a mix from all the other clubs like CSU,Select etc but it a great idea! The issue might be communicating and blending all the club players to make a competitive team ! Ramos can do it it's strictly a time constraint and he will have to allow other coaches more freedom within the guidelines! Will see but we should all hope for the best !

Comment

I like the direction they're headed. They've got a great coaching staff. Good things to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Look Ramos is very respectful person please the personal attacks are getting old! I hope they make it the odds are against it ! I am not sure I understand how they will blend a mix from all the other clubs like CSU,Select etc but it a great idea! The issue might be communicating and blending all the club players to make a competitive team ! Ramos can do it it's strictly a time constraint and he will have to allow other coaches more freedom within the guidelines! Will see but we should all hope for the best !
        If Ramos was respectful, he wouldn't be taking 70k from Plantation and taking their kids to Kendall where he is every night.

Comment

If Ramos was respectful, he wouldn't be taking 70k from Plantation and taking their kids to Kendall where he is every night.
          yeah, not quite sure how that is ok with everybody...?

Comment

Ummm because he is taking them to play academy. That is quite alright.

Comment

Well they are Academy kids it's not for ever like oh my god totally right like give me a brake like like why you care totally stupid like don't you agree !

Comment

Ummm because he is taking them to play academy. That is quite alright.

Conflict of interest. Can't dip your feet in both pools. If he doesn't believe Plantation can develop the kids to high enough standards, that's on him. There are so many academies nationwide now it dilutes the importance of them. Why not make Plantation into a powerhouse that produces better talent than the academy? How many national pool players has he produced? Arguably 1 and that kid only go the call after he left for Seattle.

Comment

Conflict of interest. Can't dip your feet in both pools. If he doesn't believe Plantation can develop the kids to high enough standards, that's on him. There are so many academies nationwide now it dilutes the importance of them. Why not make Plantation into a powerhouse that produces better talent than the academy? How many national pool players has he produced? Arguably 1 and that kid only go the call after he left for Seattle.
                  So, I'm no longer with Plantation but your logic makes no sense. Plantation has partnered with Ft Laud & Coral Springs and the consensus is that is a good thing. Plantation partners with Kendall and that is a bad thing?

Is it a conflict of interest for Ft Laud to send their best kids to Plantation because they have DA? If not, why is it a conflict for Plantation to send its best kids to Kendall? Kendall has a league PL does not have.

So what if the Plantation kids essentially bring their own coach with them. It is best for the kids - that should be all that matters. Kudos for Ft Laud & Springs for recognizing that and supporting their kids.

Comment

Plantation doesn't have academy teams in the older age groups. How is it a conflict of interest?? Plantation is developing kids and sending them to academy, which is what every club should be doing. Other clubs don't because they want to hold onto the player and the $.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1850654]So, I'm no longer with Plantation but your logic makes no sense. Plantation has partnered with Ft Laud & Coral Springs and the consensus is that is a good thing. Plantation partners with Kendall and that is a bad thing?

Is it a conflict of interest for Ft Laud to send their best kids to Plantation because they have DA? If not, why is it a conflict for Plantation to send its best kids to Kendall? Kendall has a league PL does not have.

So what if the Plantation kids essentially bring their own coach with them. It is best for the kids - that should be all that matters. Kudos for Ft Laud & Springs for recognizing that and supporting their kids.[/QU

there is no official partnership between Plantation and Kendall. Kendall poaches talent from Plantation at tryouts. What does Plantation get out of this, Don't be foolish.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1851458]
                        So, I'm no longer with Plantation but your logic makes no sense. Plantation has partnered with Ft Laud & Coral Springs and the consensus is that is a good thing. Plantation partners with Kendall and that is a bad thing?

So what if the Plantation kids essentially bring their own coach with them. It is best for the kids - that should be all that matters. Kudos for Ft Laud & Springs for recognizing that and supporting their kids.[/QU

there is no official partnership between Plantation and Kendall. Kendall poaches talent from Plantation at tryouts. What does Plantation get out of this, Don't be foolish.
                        So, Plantation sends its DOC and best players down to Kendall and that is not an "official partnership?" Umm, OK.

Comment

Agree it's a partnership there is something in writing if there is not someone is getting payed or maybe someone not getting payed. I tend to agree good idea for CSU and Select or good idea for its kids that can make the DA. Maybe the only players sent to DA in Kedall are of age groups higher then U12 ! Anybody think of that just saying ! Ramos is very good in my opinion I have not found him dis honest or off in his ideas . He is the lead coach and Plantation is very smart in trying to make this fly! The issue I see is the cost is way to low for DA and they lost the Albion sponsor so what are they gong to do next year and how does Plantation expand the DA program beyond U12 next season that's the question !

Comment

They didn't lose Albion, they chose not to partner with them anymore.

Comment

They didn't lose Albion, they chose not to partner with them anymore.
                              Why would they not stay with them is there a better sponsor and who is that ?

Comment

The problem with Plantation is that the club has not produced anything since the mid 1980s. They have a fantastic recreational league that produces incredible talent. The club develops none of it. The management there is very content with world class mediocrity. Those are the simple facts. That club should be a powerhouse.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X