Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is ashamed that they had almost 1200 registered players for tryouts......looks like this club is done :)
    Thank you Donald trump

Comment

Lol that's because this club was finally outted on this forum for poor sportmanship, training their players to push, kick, pinch and elbow behind the referees back.... once everyone started watching they started loosing...
      Thank you Nader Moztarzadeh for the direction you promised to take the club. You and the coward Renato Salazar have ruined this club. The poorest showing of the clubs history in State Cup. The once mighty girls program is done, fried. Start watching your teams fall apart boys and girls.1 team from the boys and girls side going to final eight. Disaster It's all going to crumble. Bye, bye Pinecrest.

Comment

Ignorant Screamers

One: What Dade club has performed better than Pinecrest on the girls' side? At one level I'm familiar with, two teams advanced to the 16s at State Cup, one won and the other lost to the eventual champion. And, both teams lacked sufficient numbers because there just aren't that many top players in Dade, and were hindered by injuries on top of it. That's not bad.

Two: What competitive Florida club doesn't have nutjob screamers talking stink about them on this goofy forum? Talking kid soccer is kind of queer, anyway, don't you think? Nobody on here ever actually played or coached competitively, you can tell by the nutty stuff you all say.

Three: Pinecrest's tax returns are publicly available online free to those savvy enough to know how to find them, and nobody there is getting rich; all that talk is pure ignorant crap. Those folks at Pinecrest are good hearted and do a decent job with the limited resources available in this county. Don't believe any of that anonymous ignorant screaming.

My kids have played at several clubs in Dade including Pinecrest, and none of them are currently at or trying out there.

Help your kids with their speed, fitness and situational awareness over the summer, make sure all the girls especially are doing a solid knee strength and stability training regimen, and have a good summer. All the best, Franz

Comment

Lol that's because this club was finally outted on this forum for poor sportmanship, training their players to push, kick, pinch and elbow behind the referees back.... once everyone started watching they started loosing...
          That is right they are Loosers which are almost but not quite as bad as losers

Comment

Congrats to the 03 u13 girls for there semi final placement at the FC Delco tourny! In PA .(way to represent Florida They are now ranked 2nd in the state! Go pinecrest

Comment

Congrats to the 03 u13 girls for there semi final placement at the FC Delco tourny! In PA .(way to represent Florida They are now ranked 2nd in the state! Go pinecrest
              Sorry but they are not that good

Comment

Yes you are sorry and yes they are.

Comment

Your an idiot! I don't see too many other florida teams being able to compete in that tournament! Your kid still must be doing the Mickey Mouse show

Comment

Today after making a Pinecrest blue team my child I called the club and was told by Maureen that she advised me to take my daughter to the Cutler Ridge program. They have no blue teams in some ages and had to merge the ages. How can this be true?a club like Pinecresht in the last year has really collapsed??? Some of the girls that were told to look for another club were on Coach Nader's team last year. I heard they played R3PL . Where did they go??? i am so confused. I mean I know I heard he was not a good coach anymore but none of your team that you had for 3 years was developed enough to play at the blue level?

Comment

Ali Babaaaaa a good coach

Ali Baba is not a good coach, he actually is one of the worst coaches in Pinecrest but gets a nice salary despite his bad job as does his wife and family members.

Pinecrest is a recreational club, a shame but how many boys are going to college playing soccer from Pinecrest 14 years of history.

Why is Ali Baba and his wife pressuring parents to sign of be off the teams, and he is saying that people are cowards- Maureen spends the entire day in this forum eith her $85,000 salary plus.

Good bye Pinecrest you are done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Ali Baba you are a rat, from the Kavir desert

Comment

I coach at Pinecrest......We had a shift of players because of the age chart change.

We still have around 50 teams this year....just mostly boys teams

Comment

Everyone is making a problem with the Pinecrest direcetion but is not problem. We have been with club for 3 years and has always been happy. Why are the ones who make trouble for us always. If you son donesnt make it then is because the other player was better. Please stop staring trouble. We never talk bad about another club. Is not our fault that Gables is not good.

Comment

Today after making a Pinecrest blue team my child I called the club and was told by Maureen that she advised me to take my daughter to the Cutler Ridge program. They have no blue teams in some ages and had to merge the ages. How can this be true?a club like Pinecresht in the last year has really collapsed??? Some of the girls that were told to look for another club were on Coach Nader's team last year. I heard they played R3PL . Where did they go??? i am so confused. I mean I know I heard he was not a good coach anymore but none of your team that you had for 3 years was developed enough to play at the blue level?
                            Wow Maureen finally gave good advise. Take her to the Ridge. They have the real deal for a coach 01/02/03

Comment

Everyone is making a problem with the Pinecrest direcetion but is not problem. We have been with club for 3 years and has always been happy. Why are the ones who make trouble for us always. If you son donesnt make it then is because the other player was better. Please stop staring trouble. We never talk bad about another club. Is not our fault that Gables is not good.
                              Definitely not a Pinecrest parent. They can barely write in English. Do us a favor and go back to Kendall

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                                definitely not a pinecrest parent. They can barely write in english. Do us a favor and go back to kendall
                                no no no

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X