Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sign up for the best recreational soccer program at Veterans Park. For more information, visit the website http://www.socceratcaa.com
    Thats funny u ass clowns don't have a soccer person in site on your staff or board

Comment

Still unsure

Well, I'm more confused than before but from previous post(ers) looks like the CAA (new/old) was able to get one field for fall rec. soccer and FESA still maintains they have a rec. program. I guess I'll wait before I register (if at all). I love Veteran's Park and hope this gets sorted out soon.

Comment

Thats funny u ass clowns don't have a soccer person in site on your staff or board
        You got it. The creeks soccer board years ago left the football and baseball board members. All knew the soccer had to go on to better things years ago and everyone (boards, coaches, the County,..) gave them their blessing to go and better competitive soccer, a beast much different than football and baseball. Every inch of Veteran's Park and other parks are filled with Florida Elite recreation and competitive teams, coaches, fans, and other teams. Now football and baseball parents don't like soccer off to better things and are missing their capital. The couple kids who get signed up for CAA (like I9 sports or YMCA) because their parents are out of touch, will be out of luck.

Comment

Well, I'm more confused than before but from previous post(ers) looks like the CAA (new/old) was able to get one field for fall rec. soccer and FESA still maintains they have a rec. program. I guess I'll wait before I register (if at all). I love Veteran's Park and hope this gets sorted out soon.
          Funny you. There is nothing to sort out. CAA (football, baseball parents) applied to the County to use a field at Veteran's Parks for Recreation soccer. The CAA has nothing to do with Florida Elite and the old Creeks soccer program. CAA also offer football, baseball, track, ) It's a free country and the county parks are shared. Florida Elite Soccer Academy also utilizes all the fields at Veteran's Park and 5 other fields. The County takes in all the fees from the 4,000 Florida Elite Soccer Academy kids who register and pay fees to play at the parks. I'm sure a few kids will sign up for CAA. Register you kid for soccer where you choose. It's a free country and the county will take your fees for playing wherever.

Comment

This will all be adressed at 7pm town hall today.

Comment

don't get your hair up, you worry too much

Comment

Dear Creeks Athletic Association Members,

We are aware of Florida Elite Soccer Academy’s attempt to also use a field at Veteran’s Park for the fall season. This new FESA soccer program that is being advertised is NOT the former Creeks Soccer that operated at Veterans Park for over 10 years and is now Creeks Athletic Association. Creeks Soccer now CAA, has no affiliation with the new start up program that FESA would like to run at Veteran’s Park.

Creeks Athletic Association will continue to operate, manage and provide world-class experience to all of our Recreational Players now and in the future. Our Recreational Program, which is over 2000 children strong, ages 3 through 18, is the foundation of our club. We continually focus on improving our recreational program in order to ensure that every child, at every age, and of every skill level has a positive and wonderful experience which will last many years beyond their years at Creeks Athletic Association.

To sign up for the best recreational soccer program at Veteran’s Park, please visit our website at www.socceratcaa.com

Thank you for being a part of the Creeks Athletic Association and thank you for sharing the vision with us!

Comment

Dear Creeks Athletic Association Members,

We are aware of Florida Elite Soccer Academy’s attempt to also use a field at Veteran’s Park for the fall season. This new FESA soccer program that is being advertised is NOT the former Creeks Soccer that operated at Veterans Park for over 10 years and is now Creeks Athletic Association. Creeks Soccer now CAA, has no affiliation with the new start up program that FESA would like to run at Veteran’s Park.

Creeks Athletic Association will continue to operate, manage and provide world-class experience to all of our Recreational Players now and in the future. Our Recreational Program, which is over 2000 children strong, ages 3 through 18, is the foundation of our club. We continually focus on improving our recreational program in order to ensure that every child, at every age, and of every skill level has a positive and wonderful experience which will last many years beyond their years at Creeks Athletic Association.

To sign up for the best recreational soccer program at Veteran’s Park, please visit our website at www.socceratcaa.com

Thank you for being a part of the Creeks Athletic Association and thank you for sharing the vision with us!
                  You have no membership as of today stop spreading lies ... come o the meeting tonight and speak up

Comment

don't get your hair up, you worry too much
                    The competitive soccer is in an elite place with the development and recreation programs doing very well. Never worry about the mom and pops rec soccer groups as they need the competitive to aspire.

Comment

You have no membership as of today stop spreading lies ... come o the meeting tonight and speak up
                      The CAA group will have a very hard time with recruiting for rec because they have nothing to offer competitive players. The best licensed and paid coaches will be at FESA. Proud FESA has leaders, board members and a full staff always working hard in the best interest of the players and quality soccer programs in our communities.

Comment

This will all be adressed at 7pm town hall today.
                        Live feed from the Town Hall ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NNOrp_83RU

Comment

Live feed from the Town Hall ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NNOrp_83RU
                          THAT, is funny!

Comment

Not too many Florida Elite recreation parents but Bubb addressed the usual recreation questions about recreation field space, uniforms, and such. The recreation uniforms from this year are good for two years, and do not need to reorder unless want another size. The competitive teams practice at Chuck Rogers and Losco most nights to ensure the south recreation and development academy kids get the maximum usage at the local Saint Johns fields, how they should handle any concerns like with refs by going to the Recreational Director S Sinwell and other FESA directors so they know about it and can address. It was a very professional meeting, and it is clear Creeks Soccer (Florida Elite) has always and will continue to provide elite services to all of its members next year.

Comment

Spin it Bender and Daigle!!!

Comment

County is kicking them off due to abuse of fields.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X