• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do he knows Cogi?
    No need. Cogi is gone from this club FOREVER. Plz pay attention

Comment

But getting sloppy drunk on the sidelines remains.

Comment

Always wanted one of those Cogi kits for my kids. Anybody knows where I can get a couple of them. They look very impressive when warming up before games. Lots of intimidating noise. Should have left them play the games with those things attached to them

Comment

Always wanted one of those Cogi kits for my kids. Anybody knows where I can get a couple of them. They look very impressive when warming up before games. Lots of intimidating noise. Should have left them play the games with those things attached to them
          PZ's Ball & Chain Kits

Comment

Rumor has it Wellington has now hired two assistant DOCs to help Patrick Zoete, as he is screwing up so bad. I was told two foreigners that can can't speak English. Can anyone confirm this is true? I thought COGI and the Belgium crew had run off with the money and their tails between their legs?

Comment

Rumor has it Wellington has now hired two assistant DOCs to help Patrick Zoete, as he is screwing up so bad. I was told two foreigners that can can't speak English. Can anyone confirm this is true? I thought COGI and the Belgium crew had run off with the money and their tails between their legs?
              They are the shell of the club they once were. PZ's greed and Cogi was the death of this club.

Comment

He is the assistant coach to the girls 2001 A team. He will be a great addition
                Maybe he can bring some class to this team- teach the girls not to have fits and cry when they lose and keep the parents from acting like complete white trash

Comment

Maybe he can bring some class to this team- teach the girls not to have fits and cry when they lose and keep the parents from acting like complete white trash
                  White trash #1 has left the team.

Comment

You talking about an Assistant Coach accomplishing all that with that group of kids and parents? No way. Not possible.
                    You'll need to hire Jesus to pull that one off.

Comment

You talking about an Assistant Coach accomplishing all that with that group of kids and parents? No way. Not possible.
                      You'll need to hire Jesus to pull that one off.
                      Trump alone can fix this!

Comment

They are the shell of the club they once were. PZ's greed and Cogi was the death of this club.
                        COGI! TOGA! COGI! TOGA!

We love Wellington! Hottest Moms around.

Comment

Start of a new year and not for the kids!

Blue solo cup, white trash welly parents get drunk, let's have a party, proceed to party.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X