Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
    inwould bet her sister is in the u16 team. They have some real winner on there.

bingo

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The girls teams at Wellington do not play as a team. There are many egos and bi7ches. The coaches do not have control over the teams and neither does the DOC. They allow negative behavior and team sabotage by certain players in an effort not offend the parents. I agree good players have left to go to the next level but I can tell you that the nasty girl on our team made it that much easier for us when we left. I hear her sister is worse!

the U14 girl thinks she is untouchable. it is brilliant that someone finally called her out. ODP must have hated her bad attitude and laziness as she didn't make the AL team again this year. boo bloody hoo

Comment

the U14 girl thinks she is untouchable. it is brilliant that someone finally called her out. ODP must have hated her bad attitude and laziness as she didn't make the AL team again this year. boo bloody hoo
        interesting, I thought I was only one to see how mean this girl is. And she did make Ala team last year btw, 3rd team at that, but did absolutely nothing during ODP. thinks she is top dog, thankfully called out.

Comment

you are all jelly because she is better than your little angel!!!! fact

Comment

interesting, I thought I was only one to see how mean this girl is. And she did make Ala team last year btw, 3rd team at that, but did absolutely nothing during ODP. thinks she is top dog, thankfully called out.
            yes I know she made it last year, I meant that she did not make it AGAIN this year

Comment

you are all jelly because she is better than your little angel!!!! fact

Please! It is nice to see that she is finally getting what she deserves.

Comment

Oh but it sure is exciting watching them warm up with their balls on strings routine!!
                PZ has proven over the years that he is nothing but a money grubbing DOC. It is amazing that he can still work out there given the fact that the club has deteriorated so much under his watch. With the COGI system, they are the laughing stock with their pregame ritual. My kids laugh at them when we go to play them and yes we spanked them as did most other teams did in the other age groups. How does a team of that size not advance at the state cup level. What a joke! Then again, they have had so much turnover in players and coaches, you can understand why!

Comment

PZ has proven over the years that he is nothing but a money grubbing DOC. It is amazing that he can still work out there given the fact that the club has deteriorated so much under his watch. With the COGI system, they are the laughing stock with their pregame ritual. My kids laugh at them when we go to play them and yes we spanked them as did most other teams did in the other age groups. How does a team of that size not advance at the state cup level. What a joke! Then again, they have had so much turnover in players and coaches, you can understand why!
                  That's the problem with some DOC's. They are receptive to changing or adapting to the market and player. The COGI system was a flop, but he will continue using it.

Comment

GrayScull

That's the problem with some DOC's. They are receptive to changing or adapting to the market and player. The COGI system was a flop, but he will continue using it.
                    "By The POWER of COGI!" "All of your Players Are Belong to Us!"

Comment

The U15 girls team is a mess as well. We played them in FSPL and beat them and throughout the whole game they were over aggressive playing to truly injury players- many yellow cards and parents cheering get them, take them out, hurt them??? One girl that plays midfield literally was crying and having fits throughout the whole game- we noticed the same thing at the showcase in Auburndale about a month ago.... Their goalie got a red card and then one of their other players literally went up and pulled another girls hair and start shaking her head and
                      Also received a red card… It was a craziest thing I have ever seen?? All the while the parents cheering on those players acting like it wasn't their fault??? Same thing as well same girl in the middle of the field crying and having a meltdown - walked up this weekend at state cup at the end of their game and same scenario??? Just embarrassing???

Comment

The girls teams at Wellington do not play as a team. There are many egos and bi7ches. The coaches do not have control over the teams and neither does the DOC. They allow negative behavior and team sabotage by certain players in an effort not offend the parents. I agree good players have left to go to the next level but I can tell you that the nasty girl on our team made it that much easier for us when we left. I hear her sister is worse!
                        This is so on point. It will be reflected next season when no one wants to play there regardless of what their talent level is. This player needs a reality check.

Comment

This is so on point. It will be reflected next season when no one wants to play there regardless of what their talent level is. This player needs a reality check.
                          I know of at least 1 talented girl in the age group who didn't go there because of that weirdness. Her father told me so directly. I suspect same reason others shied away after considering it. Agree no one new will go now, too well-known as a problem, and FC was the better choice, even if playing time tough to come by at that higher level

Comment

It's amazing how you as a parent can talk poorly about a child. If the kid and parents were so bad why not talk to them in person instead of being an Internet tough guy. Ever think that maybe you're the problem? I'm sure you have the next great female player on your hand if the coach would only see it! Or is that your kid didn't make the ODP team but according to your expert knowledge she was the best player at the tryouts but the coaches never saw it!

Got to love useless parents!

Comment

U17 sc

The U17 did an incredible job yesterday. Unfortunately, if you wanted to see anyone from Wellington at that age group you had to go watch Team Boca play yesterday. They have not had a team in that age group for 2 years. This is what happens at Wellington, all the good players leave once they hit U13 and above.

Comment

The problem with Wellington in a nut shell is their doc. He thinks that doing some fancy training system is more important than helping players get recruited to college. He has no idea how to coach girls or how to help them get ahead. Wellington girls is a rec club because of him.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X