Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't know what "arguments against older opponents .." means but let me guess your team played up and you thought the older team was pushing around the little guys and the ref not giving them calls .... correct?

when you play up you better be ready to see your kid tossed around .... if you don't want that, don't play up. most teams shouldn't.

if you ever have a chance to get international experience, do it. your opinion of what should and should not be called will change. international play is a lot more physical than what we have here.
    Not enough teams and we were forced to play up it was not our choice.

Comment

Miami lakes u14g's beat Sunrise u14g's black team at the sting cup. Simply stunned.

Comment

Miami lakes u14g's beat Sunrise u14g's black team at the sting cup. Simply stunned.
        Sunrise's young girls teams will be affected by the Weston/Davie ECNL merger too.

Comment

how could sunrise put MR in charge of this team this year? They had a very good season last year and looked like they could become a strong team.

Comment

how could sunrise put MR in charge of this team this year? They had a very good season last year and looked like they could become a strong team.
            The team had a good season with TG. MR dropped his team to join TG as his assistant at SC. He started sweet talking the parents into taking over the team and promising the players to be starters next year when he takes over. Parents hopped on the ban wagon and destroyed the team.

Comment

You mean Miami lakes beat WP and Sunrise did not make the finals. Regardless they lost their own tournament and they are a premier team. Roflmao They need to keep recruiting.

Comment

The team had a good season with TG. MR dropped his team to join TG as his assistant at SC. He started sweet talking the parents into taking over the team and promising the players to be starters next year when he takes over. Parents hopped on the ban wagon and destroyed the team.
                how could the club allow this to happen?

Comment

You mean Miami lakes beat WP and Sunrise did not make the finals. Regardless they lost their own tournament and they are a premier team. Roflmao They need to keep recruiting.
                  They have a good team but need a new coach. They didn't even make the finals of their own tournament against b teams

Comment

That Miami Lakes team is one of the more physical teams at this age group. They can hang with any one based on that alone.

Comment

Wow... I am in total disbelief how can a D2 team beat Wp and knock out Sunrise for the finals. Parents from that team is telling me to come to the try outs but not sure if I want to even bother taking my kid. Might as well stay at Wp.

Comment

Wow... I am in total disbelief how can a D2 team beat Wp and knock out Sunrise for the finals. Parents from that team is telling me to come to the try outs but not sure if I want to even bother taking my kid. Might as well stay at Wp.
                        Unless your child makes Weston ECNL, better to stay at WP.

Comment

The D2 team came to play. Girls that aren't full of themselves beat girls that think they are the bomb.

Comment

They have a good team but need a new coach. They didn't even make the finals of their own tournament against b teams
                            MR is this the season you promised everyone?

Comment

I would suggest focusing on a team based on a body of work (the season), who shows up for tryouts and who the coach will be (among other things). Whether they lost one game to a div 2 team should not be among those factors. Anyone can loose any given weekend.

Comment

enough

I would suggest keeping this about the tournament instead of bashing teams that played in it. My club sent many teams there on the boys side and had a great experience. Professionally done.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X