Danone

Preliminary brackets appear to be up:

http://www.gotsport.com/asp/director...1&Group=Boys_0

Thoughts?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Preliminary brackets appear to be up:

http://www.gotsport.com/asp/director...1&Group=Boys_0

Thoughts?
    I’ll go with So. Suburban, CYA, Gallagher, Chicago, Queen City and the Magic.

Comment

I’ll go with So. Suburban, CYA, Gallagher, Chicago, Queen City and the Magic.
      Interesting, all non-Florida teams. What's your beef with Florida teams?

Comment

Kendall is my sleeper pick.

Loaded up with former Parma kids.

Comment

OC is going to be very tough to beat in this age group.

Comment

Seriously? All non-florida picks? I only know the last 3 years winners were Weston '13, JFC '14 and Weston '15. It looks like a florida dominated tournament with some Disney vacationers from out of state.

I'd look for the trend to continue.

Comment

Kendall tu papa

Comment

OC is going to be very tough to beat in this age group.
                Kendall vs OCYS in President's cup in late April will give at least a partial preview. I agree that both of those teams will be contenders.

Comment

If it's 04/05, why are OCYS 03/04 and jax amada 03/04 entered.

Comment

If it's 04/05, why are OCYS 03/04 and jax amada 03/04 entered.
                    Danone is a birth year tourney. This is the 2004 year. The teams from Ocys and JFC that say they are 03/04 will be the all 04 teams, and the teams that are listed as 04/05 will likely be all 05's to get experience for next year.

Comment

Danone is a birth year tourney. This is the 2004 year. The teams from Ocys and JFC that say they are 03/04 will be the all 04 teams, and the teams that are listed as 04/05 will likely be all 05's to get experience for next year.
                      That's what makes it such a wide open tournament. Top 03/04 teams lose some of their best who are 03's. Still look for Weston, Kendall, Ocys, Fl Rush and JFC to be very strong, but still a toss up at best

Comment

Bigger clubs always have the advantage. They can field all U12s.

Comment

That's what makes it such a wide open tournament. Top 03/04 teams lose some of their best who are 03's. Still look for Weston, Kendall, Ocys, Fl Rush and JFC to be very strong, but still a toss up at best
                          Wow! You should just name every team. Ha

Comment

Watch out for the sleeper teams (smaller clubs).

Comment

Who will coach Weston's teams? I imagine Mirco would have one group.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X