•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fact #1 - These boys were NOT DEVELOPED BY OC
    Fact #2 - Just proves you do not need a BIG club to become a good player
    Fact #3 - The deal with Rush and OC were to have the listed players like you said but OC took it away by throwing around their weight to the powers to be and took the DA from rush. Rush tried to work with OC but OC got too big for their own pants
    Fact #4 - Do you really thing that OC "Scouted" this one player or do you think since he was on the first team ODP and made the regional team and then made the national team, they just got his name and number and called him? Scouted.....Really???????????

Ok - Lets recap

Was fact #1 disputed or not?
    IS fact # 2 disputed or not?
    You confirmed fact #3
    Are you saying this rush player didnt play ODP ? you say its a bogus league with DA now around but did Playing for ODP help or hurt this player get "Scouted" and with this so called " letter" post it, if not, IT DIDNT HAPPEN
    Lets just face it OC "PRO Academy" is below par and dropping . With all the initial talent they attract they should be the best but fact is they can't even make quarters at Disney Danone cup . pitiful..

Comment

Lets just face it OC "PRO Academy" is below par and dropping . With all the initial talent they attract they should be the best but fact is they can't even make quarters at Disney Danone cup . pitiful..

Because they attract the best talent means they never lose? I give up...........Only thing pitiful in here is your talking sh!t about OC but we all know very well your son was at tryouts last week. LMAO.....What was it P3 or White team? Give it up, you son will never be a Pro Academy player at ANY club. I think YMCA is still has open enrollment. 😂😂

Signed,
      Keep chasing the dream

Comment

Fact #1 - These boys were NOT DEVELOPED BY OC
        Fact #2 - Just proves you do not need a BIG club to become a good player
        Fact #3 - The deal with Rush and OC were to have the listed players like you said but OC took it away by throwing around their weight to the powers to be and took the DA from rush. Rush tried to work with OC but OC got too big for their own pants
        Fact #4 - Do you really thing that OC "Scouted" this one player or do you think since he was on the first team ODP and made the regional team and then made the national team, they just got his name and number and called him? Scouted.....Really???????????

Ok - Lets recap

Was fact #1 disputed or not?
        IS fact # 2 disputed or not?
        You confirmed fact #3
        Are you saying this rush player didnt play ODP ? you say its a bogus league with DA now around but did Playing for ODP help or hurt this player get "Scouted" and with this so called " letter" post it, if not, IT DIDNT HAPPEN
        First of all the letter is none of your business. I really don't care if you believe it or not. I do know that it is a fact whether you accept it or not. All I know is next season our kids will be playing DA and your son wont. That is also a FACT.
        BOOM goes the mic!

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
          first of all the letter is none of your business. I really don't care if you believe it or not. I do know that it is a fact whether you accept it or not. All i know is next season our kids will be playing da and your son wont. That is also a fact.
          Boom goes the mic!

ouch!

Comment

First of all the letter is none of your business. I really don't care if you believe it or not. I do know that it is a fact whether you accept it or not. All I know is next season our kids will be playing DA and your son wont. That is also a FACT.
            BOOM goes the mic!
            lol and in 5 years neither your DA superstar nor our rec kids will be playing pro ball, cheers

Comment

lol and in 5 years neither your DA superstar nor our rec kids will be playing pro ball, cheers

Most sense you you've made all weekend. Only thing you missed is I plan I continuing this free soccer thing, I kinda like it. As a matter a fact, if my kid says in DA I won't have to pay for college either. Cheers to you.... 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Comment

Most sense you you've made all weekend. Only thing you missed is I plan I continuing this free soccer thing, I kinda like it. As a matter a fact, if my kid says in DA I won't have to pay for college either. Cheers to you.... 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
                If you honestly believe that playing DA equates to a full ride in college, do yourself and your kid a huge favor and do some research on the topic. If you don't already have a general idea of the figures, I think you will be shocked at how few players, DA and club, receive full rides for soccer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X