Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lies lies lies- no team at TB has more than 1 ODP players!
    All clubs teach the kids how to travel and DA plus ECNL is the best and highest rated college prep program in the country. All the colleges look there first.

You are an idiot
    All clubs teach kids to travel???? Now that is a complete joke! Go see the kids at these hotels downstairs in the lobby at midnight with no control or accountability whatsoever. All the coaches drinking in the bar with the parents. Please. Team Boca is so far beyond comparison in regards to organization and accountability that it isn't even funny. Listen, we don't need to sell this and those who leave usually come back once they have seen how other clubs operate.

Comment

All clubs teach kids to travel???? Now that is a complete joke! Go see the kids at these hotels downstairs in the lobby at midnight with no control or accountability whatsoever. All the coaches drinking in the bar with the parents. Please. Team Boca is so far beyond comparison in regards to organization and accountability that it isn't even funny. Listen, we don't need to sell this and those who leave usually come back once they have seen how other clubs operate.
      All the kids in Boca know how to travel! They go to New York, Europe, South America etc... Again you are clueless in your teaching as is your total nut job Bill. Every big club travels to CASL, Jeff cup, PDA etc. plus the other clubs teach soccer.

Did you know the team boca coaching staff do not have federation licenses which means they cannot coach in state cup !!!

Comment

Wow! I hope that you are not indicative of the typical parent at TB. You are definitely a very angry person. My questions are legitimate. I found this thread and posted my questions. My family is relocating to the Boca area from Atlanta. My daughter currently plays at Atlanta Fire. We want her to continue in a similar program. South Florida has a lot to choose from. I don't see how I was bashing, but it makes me very suspicious how defensive you are about the TB program.

So please again, I ask the same questions. TB has two college coaches listed on their website. I don't see anyone else. Is there an updated list somewhere?

And for college recruitment, I am looking at the list of players for 2016. Congrats to all of them. However, I only see one player going to a D1 school in the top 300, Fairleigh Dickinson.
        A Team Boca Hater from Atlanta? I've heard it all now. But I'll bite....IF you're really from Atlanta Fire I'd recommend that you ask the opinions of some college coaches that you must already be in contact with regarding South Florida Soccer. But you must realize that Good Southern folks from Atlanta wouldn't bother coming on TS to do research on a club they're considering for their children. AND, if your kid were really from Atlanta Fire and moving into our area, your Director would have already called a few DOC's on your behalf.
        Please, stay with BU ECNL

Comment

A Team Boca Hater from Atlanta? I've heard it all now. But I'll bite....IF you're really from Atlanta Fire I'd recommend that you ask the opinions of some college coaches that you must already be in contact with regarding South Florida Soccer. But you must realize that Good Southern folks from Atlanta wouldn't bother coming on TS to do research on a club they're considering for their children. AND, if your kid were really from Atlanta Fire and moving into our area, your Director would have already called a few DOC's on your behalf.
          PDA for Team Boca 1 goal for 5 against-- 1 win 2 losses TB is terrible!!!

Stay with the hype

Comment

Wow! I hope that you are not indicative of the typical parent at TB. You are definitely a very angry person. My questions are legitimate. I found this thread and posted my questions. My family is relocating to the Boca area from Atlanta. My daughter currently plays at Atlanta Fire. We want her to continue in a similar program. South Florida has a lot to choose from. I don't see how I was bashing, but it makes me very suspicious how defensive you are about the TB program.

So please again, I ask the same questions. TB has two college coaches listed on their website. I don't see anyone else. Is there an updated list somewhere?

And for college recruitment, I am looking at the list of players for 2016. Congrats to all of them. However, I only see one player going to a D1 school in the top 300, Fairleigh Dickinson.
            Thats exactly whats wrong with this forum, there are idiots on here who have no idea what they are talking about. The TB U18 players have 8 kids committed to D1 schools and many others to very good programs and great schools. But you're such an idiot you don't even know which schools are even D1 so thats the problem. Y'all have no idea what the hell you're talking about and we"re supposed t value your opinion? TB blows clubs away with their recruitment so again instead of coming on here and saying idiotic statements just please tell us which club your kid is at and lets see their results.

Comment

PDA for Team Boca 1 goal for 5 against-- 1 win 2 losses TB is terrible!!!

Stay with the hype
              And your teams did what at PDA? lets hear it? I doubt your team could even get into PDA. Not even close. jealousy is a bitch, yes it surely is!

Comment

Not true. TB was approached before BU was awarded the ECNL. Do you really think they preferred BU over TB? Who has the better facilities, better history, & is better organized??

Every year our team has had a meeting with the director. He tells you that TB is about preparing your girls to play in college. It's not just about soccer, but preparing the girls how to travel, and adjusting to rooming with different individuals. This past season, all the girls A team's had a college coach from U-13 on up. Losing the college coaches vs. playing ECNL probably didn't seem worth it, when your goal is to prepare the girls to play in college.

As far as US soccer, my daughter's team had 8 girls in the FL ODP pool this past year. That's about 10% of the ODP pool.

Yes, some girls will leave TB to go play ECNL at BU. If you are a BU parent, was it worth playing ECNL last year?
                No thank you, we will stay at Boca United. Why would we leave. We love having the worst coaches and trainers in the state, we love never winning any state cup in history, we love paying 4 x the cost of Team Boca, we love getting beat in ECNL every game by 6 goals so our girls look so strong, we love our dirt fields with holes everywhere that gets closed every time it rains. So why would anyone not want to go to Boca United? Please don't make us all laugh. There are more kids leaving Boca United than rats on a sinking ship!!!!

Comment

And your teams did what at PDA? lets hear it? I doubt your team could even get into PDA. Not even close. jealousy is a bitch, yes it surely is!
                  EXXXAAACTLY!! Please tell us which teams of yours get into PDA and how they did today? Team Boca is the most well rounded club around. Greatest staff top to bottom and instead of bashing just please list the name of your club with the better staff and then you have a right to bash away and we can compare facts. You all are just sad little people who just come on here and bash away anonymously who never say where your kid plays or your clubs results. Do you not understand that anyone can come on here and do that but then nobody believes anything you say? Facts are the facts. My kid loves Team Boca and every player and family who I've ever spoken to who has gone through TB speaks incredibly about the entire program. Over and over its said on here and its true. You are all so jealous its really sad.

Comment

You are correct. Our DOC and coach have made several calls to different clubs. Team Boca, Weston, Davie, and Sunrise. We are now researching which one is the best fit. BU is not even on the list, so I'm not sure why every response has assumed that.

One thing that I have learned from my original set of questions is that TB parents on this forum are 100% d-bags. I never said anything negative. I asked simple questions and asked for opinions. Adults have conversations. What did I get in return? Nonstop negative comments and name calling. All for asking simple questions that we not negative. We're still going to do tryouts next week, but if this is an indication of how TB parents treat new families, we'll pass.

Comment

You are correct. Our DOC and coach have made several calls to different clubs. Team Boca, Weston, Davie, and Sunrise. We are now researching which one is the best fit. BU is not even on the list, so I'm not sure why every response has assumed that.

One thing that I have learned from my original set of questions is that TB parents on this forum are 100% d-bags. I never said anything negative. I asked simple questions and asked for opinions. Adults have conversations. What did I get in return? Nonstop negative comments and name calling. All for asking simple questions that we not negative. We're still going to do tryouts next week, but if this is an indication of how TB parents treat new families, we'll pass.
                      Hey Atlanta. Don't be discouraged by the responses. This is typical. TB is a decent club. They do not compete in the ECNL for various reasons, which has its positive and negatives. You should contact the DOC Rocky for answers to all of your questions.

The one person constantly attacking you is most likely a parent from the current U13 White. You can tell from the posts and reference to that team. The attitude of those kids is horrible and the parents are even worse. Stereotypical Boca parents who think their s**t doesn't stink. And they'll tell you that too. So long as your daughter is not trying out for the U14 White team, I'm sure she will enjoy the Club.

I believe there will be a large number of openings for U15 White and U16 White. Those are the A-level teams. I heard that girls were moving around to new clubs. My daughters have been with TB since U9 and love it. Just like any organization, there are pros and cons. The parents are hit or miss. You'll find your group of friends. Good luck to your daughter at tryouts.

Comment

Hey Atlanta. Don't be discouraged by the responses. This is typical. TB is a decent club. They do not compete in the ECNL for various reasons, which has its positive and negatives. You should contact the DOC Rocky for answers to all of your questions.

The one person constantly attacking you is most likely a parent from the current U13 White. You can tell from the posts and reference to that team. The attitude of those kids is horrible and the parents are even worse. Stereotypical Boca parents who think their s**t doesn't stink. And they'll tell you that too. So long as your daughter is not trying out for the U14 White team, I'm sure she will enjoy the Club.

I believe there will be a large number of openings for U15 White and U16 White. Those are the A-level teams. I heard that girls were moving around to new clubs. My daughters have been with TB since U9 and love it. Just like any organization, there are pros and cons. The parents are hit or miss. You'll find your group of friends. Good luck to your daughter at tryouts.
                        Classy! Throw a 13 year old girl under the bus!

Comment

Not classy, but very true!

Comment

Nothing was mentioned about the child at all. Parents on the other hand can be very rude and disruptive. Tell the bus to floor it.

Comment

Nothing was mentioned about the child at all. Parents on the other hand can be very rude and disruptive. Tell the bus to floor it.
                              Sadly mistaken. Runny nose kid was a reference a couple of pages ago...Get a life Bill! Really! Pretty low even for you!

Comment

Sadly mistaken. Runny nose kid was a reference a couple of pages ago...Get a life Bill! Really! Pretty low even for you!
                                Way to totally incinerate those bridges buddy! What you clearly have not mastered is how small the soccer world is. This type of behavior will follow you for years. Shame because the child suffers.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X