Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Quite comical, this is. Clearwater has beaten Strictly once out of 15 tries in the last 3 years and I am talking about their A team (NPL players of age, so don't go there). Wff Brandon played Strictly last year, with their best players, that left after last year and tied Strictly, with Strictly getting robbed of a goal by a horrible ref crew, so WFF was luck to escape with a tie. WFF, this year, is not nearly as good as last year, since they did not replace the talent they lost. They did not play anyone all year until they got into State Cup play (easy draw up until the team they lost to) and their FL Cup was a disaster. Look at the record of their last 6 or 7 games. Pretty bad.
    Please stop responding to this WFF parent.They are just looking for someone to argue with.

Comment

So much envy, butt hurt & delusion packed into one post.

You tied OVER A YEAR AGO because the ref allowed you to get away with assault & battery and you scored one goal on a keeper error.

WFF won all three games in Round 2 of State Cup, beating CES (ranked 9th ) and GPS (ranked 14th and a State Cup Semifinalist). Then they beat Weston (ranked 3rd). Yeah, easy draw. Try again, cupcake.

Strictly's last 7 games?

Champion's Cup
      Scored 1 goal in 3 games.
      Tied Space Coast United (ranked 58th)
      Tied Rush (ranked 26th)
      Beat Brevard Soccer Alliance 1-0 (ranked 29th)

State Cup Round 2
      Tied Team Boca (ranked 30th)
      Beat West Pines United 3-2 (ranked 11th)
      Lost to Clay 1-0

State Cup Round of 16
      Lost to OCYS 4-0

2 wins out of your last 7? Pretty horrible.

Between the I Put My Name on it guy and this Butt hurt poster the WFF parents seem to have way too much time on their hands. They have spent months posting results and predictions about teams they havent played and leagues they are not even in.

Comment

wff was not even a legit top 20 club team this past year. Good teams can beat them with 9 or 10 players.
        This is true. Anyone who has seen them knows that they are not a technically skilled bunch. I always thought they gave good effort and competed hard, however whenever they play skilled teams that move the ball well they are exposed and overmatched. A good/solid club team - certainly not a top tier team.

Comment

Between the I Put My Name on it guy and this Butt hurt poster the WFF parents seem to have way too much time on their hands. They have spent months posting results and predictions about teams they havent played and leagues they are not even in.
          LOL very true & very sad.....

Comment

This is true. Anyone who has seen them knows that they are not a technically skilled bunch. I always thought they gave good effort and competed hard, however whenever they play skilled teams that move the ball well they are exposed and overmatched. A good/solid club team - certainly not a top tier team.
            yea...well I think WFF is a top 10 team easily if the "other" teams are only allowed 9 or 10 players on the pitch. I think WFF would surprise you and win their share of games against teams with only 9 players....(10 might be a stretch). If the "other teams" can field only 8....WFF is clearly a top 5 team.

Comment

Why would WFF teach technical skills. Run fast, kick ball far. Hope a kid from another club joins so you can score some goals eventually.

Comment

Why would any self-respecting team play Disney on Memorial weekend at this age?

Comment

Why would any self-respecting team play Disney on Memorial weekend at this age?
                  And they still lost.

Comment

And they still lost.
                    Why would any self respecting parent worry about what another team is doing that has nothing to do with his own kids team.

Thanks MR Butt Hurt. We know it is you.

Comment

Why would any self respecting parent worry about what another team is doing that has nothing to do with his own kids team.

Thanks MR Butt Hurt. We know it is you.
                      Says the serial poster trying to convince everyone else (or perhaps himself), that another team (that has NOTHING to do with his kid's team) sucks.

Got it.

Comment

Quite comical, this is. Clearwater has beaten Strictly once out of 15 tries in the last 3 years and I am talking about their A team (NPL players of age, so don't go there). Wff Brandon played Strictly last year, with their best players, that left after last year and tied Strictly, with Strictly getting robbed of a goal by a horrible ref crew, so WFF was luck to escape with a tie. WFF, this year, is not nearly as good as last year, since they did not replace the talent they lost. They did not play anyone all year until they got into State Cup play (easy draw up until the team they lost to) and their FL Cup was a disaster. Look at the record of their last 6 or 7 games. Pretty bad.
                        You meant like this, right? Strictly is such hot stuff, right?

Comment

You meant like this, right? Strictly is such hot stuff, right?
                          That was not me and you are insane.

Comment

That was not me and you are insane.
                            Champion's Cup
                            Disney Memorial Day Shootout

What's next?

Sippy Cup?

Comment

Champion's Cup
                              Disney Memorial Day Shootout

What's next?

Sippy Cup?
                              I guess they will play Disney International Cup next since the got 70 GotSoccer points for losing in the semi's last year.

Comment

Fourth.

Pathetic.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X