Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JFC Armada culture

I don't know what has gone wrong with my club. At tryout time I come on here for valid information and all I see is a JFC Armada culture of creating lies and nastiness at every turn. The fake threads insulting Florida Elite from fake cameras and a fake virus to threats and intimidation posting fake IP addresses is really really nasty and unpleasant. This is youth soccer. I want my kids protected from the parents and coaches who think this is morally right. We used to focus on winning on the field but now fear drives JFC Armada. Now I read this morning that there are allegations in the newspaper of sexual assault against one of our players. I think this ties in to the new culture of hatred and anger and fear at JFC Armada. Things have to change and I have to decide whether my family wants to stay in this new poisoned, toxic atmosphere even though one of my kids has already made the team.

Good morning FESA Creeper. What's my IP address loser?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I don't know what has gone wrong with my club. At tryout time I come on here for valid information and all I see is a JFC Armada culture of creating lies and nastiness at every turn. The fake threads insulting Florida Elite from fake cameras and a fake virus to threats and intimidation posting fake IP addresses is really really nasty and unpleasant. This is youth soccer. I want my kids protected from the parents and coaches who think this is morally right. We used to focus on winning on the field but now fear drives JFC Armada. Now I read this morning that there are allegations in the newspaper of sexual assault against one of our players. I think this ties in to the new culture of hatred and anger and fear at JFC Armada. Things have to change and I have to decide whether my family wants to stay in this new poisoned, toxic atmosphere even though one of my kids has already made the team.
      It is so obvious you are from Florida Elite. If you want to be deceptive, develop a different writing style each time you post.

Comment

It is so obvious you are from Florida Elite. If you want to be deceptive, develop a different writing style each time you post.
        It is so obvious it is Florida Elite but maybe it is not!

Comment

It"s me again. Same writing style, same IP address. I'm not from Florida Elite but from JFC and live at the beach. I'm also not committed enough to drive to Florida Elite. However, my point remains. The JFC Armada culture is so poor now it's a serious concern. I have to put the interests of my teenage daughter first and I'm having difficulty with the decision. For us it's JfC or another sport.

Comment

It"s me again. Same writing style, same IP address. I'm not from Florida Elite but from JFC and live at the beach. I'm also not committed enough to drive to Florida Elite. However, my point remains. The JFC Armada culture is so poor now it's a serious concern. I have to put the interests of my teenage daughter first and I'm having difficulty with the decision. For us it's JfC or another sport.
            You are in the minority. Leave or get involved and change the culture. Coming to this site is worthless.

My daughter is going to her 4th year at JFC/Armada. We Love The Culture. Our family has met many wonderful people that will be lifelong friends.

If you are making comments regarding the recent allegations on FB, you do not have all of the facts and are jumping to conclusions without facts.

Personally, based on your comments, I hope you leave the Club. I know you are not one of the parenrs on our ECNL team, so good luck you you and your daughter.

Comment

You are correct! You are from Jax Beach.

73.192.108.168 - IP address

Comment

You are in the minority. Leave or get involved and change the culture. Coming to this site is worthless.

My daughter is going to her 4th year at JFC/Armada. We Love The Culture. Our family has met many wonderful people that will be lifelong friends.

If you are making comments regarding the recent allegations on FB, you do not have all of the facts and are jumping to conclusions without facts.

Personally, based on your comments, I hope you leave the Club. I know you are not one of the parenrs on our ECNL team, so good luck you you and your daughter.
                Our ECNL team. The problem may lie in pulling players from all over. Not as strong of a community culture any more. Less loyalty within.

Comment

And one more thing, your daughter probably did not make the team YOU wanted her on, now you want to cry and b I t c h about the culture.

Comment

Our ECNL team. The problem may lie in pulling players from all over. Not as strong of a community culture any more. Less loyalty within.
                    There it is. The core of your problem. Your daughter didn't make the team. Sorry, it is COMPETITIVE soccer for a reason. Not everyone gets a trophy or a spot just because they have been around for a while. Get off this site and go train your daughter to be better for next tryouts or give the coach a reason to admit he needs to have you on the team.

Comment

You want community, play recreation like they do at FESA. I pay and want my daughter playing at the highest level the Club offers.

Comment

You want community, play recreation like they do at FESA. I pay and want my daughter playing at the highest level the Club offers.
                        People have elevated the league on TS. Twenty five on the ECNL roster. It's a higher league like southern region and national leagues. Know many parents who will be enjoying their community top leagues and high school soccer without traveling to Patton. Research the coach and make sure s/he can help get your kid to a higher level.

Comment

JFC/Armada

I think things like ECNL, FPL, JFC/Storm=>Armada are good and bad at the same time in various aspects. I think the opportunity is great. I felt like last year was very disruptive though. I hope this year is different. My perception is that most of the JFC teams that were not ECNL/FPL were pretty terrible this past year (I don't have complete facts and I'm sure there are some exceptions). I'm not really sure why that was though. Is JFC just very focused on the ECNL and FPL teams, or was it just because there was so much disruption and so many changes among the teams? I'm not sure. My daughter did not make ECNL or FPL, and frankly, she didn't work hard enough to earn it. I'm not bitter about that. She can work harder if she wants to make those teams. I just want her to have a well organized, well coached team at whatever level she plays. And no, I'm not driving to FESA. I'm sure both JFC and FESA are both great clubs- they both have good teams. I'm hoping for a great 2016/2017.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X