01/02 Boys - State Cup

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Rush Boys.....How was Grad night last night..... Was it worth it? Getting your ass stomped like you did i hope it was!!!! Guess you'll be there again next year. Oh Wait, that team was disbanded at 11:32 this morning hahahaha

Comment

West Pines Champions. Miramar runner ups and were a great opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        West Pines Champions. Miramar runner ups and were a great opponent.
        Congratulations. Splitting up now? Too many parent's egoes ruining it. Dont fix whats not broken

Comment

So. How did the DA thing work out. Your lips are still purple or did it wear off yet

I guess some rush kids took your DA spots
          Oh. Does that mean you'll be at rush try outs this week?

Comment

So I guess it just goes to show ya.....you don't need to drink the kool-aid at such an early age. Those Boys were NEVER at OC yet they crack the code of getting in on the DA team... HMMMMM

Comment

So I guess it just goes to show ya.....you don't need to drink the kool-aid at such an early age. Those Boys were NEVER at OC yet they crack the code of getting in on the DA team... HMMMMM
              Bad thing is they will be bench warmers if Brick is still the coach/

Comment

Lmao

Cracked the code? Are you people really that stupid? I don't respond to these things very often, but when I do.....it usually shuts down the thread with facts. Fact #1, the best players in north, central and west Florida will always gravitate to any club that is free to play. Call it what you will, they are the only professional club in town. They may not have the best coaches in town, but they have the best players and will get the most exposure. Fact #2, since the start of DA Rush and OC made a deal in order for them to get DA in the first place. That deal was that OC would have to take at least 3 rush players every year. The 2nd year when OC only took 1 player, Rush got pissed and started talking bad about OC to their parents to discourage them for wanting to play at OC. Last but not least, Fact #3 How much $$ did you spend this year on Gas, Cleats, Hotel, Food, Travel and "Coaches expenses"? Now ask those OC parents that same question.....🤑🤑🤑

Now, as for those Rush players you were gloating about. When you a professional club you can do things like "SCOUT" players. When you are a FYSA or US SOCCER club it's called "POACHING". One of those kids didn't even have to come to tryouts because he was........you guessed it, Scouted by OC. The other one was scouted but still had to come to tryouts to prove himself.

You see what I did there? I actually tought you something on this beautiful Sunday morning!

Comment

Cracked the code? Are you people really that stupid? I don't respond to these things very often, but when I do.....it usually shuts down the thread with facts. Fact #1, the best players in north, central and west Florida will always gravitate to any club that is free to play. Call it what you will, they are the only professional club in town. They may not have the best coaches in town, but they have the best players and will get the most exposure. Fact #2, since the start of DA Rush and OC made a deal in order for them to get DA in the first place. That deal was that OC would have to take at least 3 rush players every year. The 2nd year when OC only took 1 player, Rush got pissed and started talking bad about OC to their parents to discourage them for wanting to play at OC. Last but not least, Fact #3 How much $$ did you spend this year on Gas, Cleats, Hotel, Food, Travel and "Coaches expenses"? Now ask those OC parents that same question.....🤑🤑🤑

Now, as for those Rush players you were gloating about. When you a professional club you can do things like "SCOUT" players. When you are a FYSA or US SOCCER club it's called "POACHING". One of those kids didn't even have to come to tryouts because he was........you guessed it, Scouted by OC. The other one was scouted but still had to come to tryouts to prove himself.

You see what I did there? I actually tought you something on this beautiful Sunday morning!
                  Ive tried to explain all of this to idiot parents at our club. Our club was agreed on a deal similar to the one you explained but our coaches and parents couldn't comprehend. Therefore leaving our club in a mediocre level.

Comment

OK Mr. Thread stopper by trying to list facts.....While I'll give you that the better players were always want to play together the following facts still remain

Fact #1 - These boys were NOT DEVELOPED BY OC
                    Fact #2 - Just proves you do not need a BIG club to become a good player
                    Fact #3 - The deal with Rush and OC were to have the listed players like you said but OC took it away by throwing around their weight to the powers to be and took the DA from rush. Rush tried to work with OC but OC got too big for their own pants
                    Fact #4 - Do you really thing that OC "Scouted" this one player or do you think since he was on the first team ODP and made the regional team and then made the national team, they just got his name and number and called him? Scouted.....Really???????????

Boom goes the mic on the stage

Comment

There is no Rush players in the 02 National pool and ODP is garbage. No academy players attend ODP. The truth no matter is OC put together the best 02s in the area. They do scout believe me.

Comment

There is no Rush players in the 02 National pool and ODP is garbage. No academy players attend ODP. The truth no matter is OC put together the best 02s in the area. They do scout believe me.
                        Can't wait to see the roster and this new sensation from rush.

Comment

😑

OK Mr. Thread stopper by trying to list facts.....While I'll give you that the better players were always want to play together the following facts still remain

Fact #3 - The deal with Rush and OC were to have the listed players like you said but OC took it away by throwing around their weight to the powers to be and took the DA from rush. Rush tried to work with OC but OC got too big for their own pants
                          Fact #4 - Do you really thing that OC "Scouted" this one player or do you think since he was on the first team ODP and made the regional team and then made the national team, they just got his name and number and called him? Scouted.....Really???????????

I think you better pick back up that mic because you first performance was sh!t!! If it makes you feel better to say Rush developed these players at such a experienced age of 13...go right ahead. The only thing you mentioned that was even remotely true, was the fact that OC was to have "listed" players. As for the rest of the garbage that you tried to fill your unintelligent rant with......ALL GARBAGE. The fact that you even mentioned ODP speaks volumes. You keep chasing that ODP dream. Hate to burst your ODP bubble but, OPD is a dying entity. Now that DA has U12, it will be about money more than ever. If you don't make DA, you play ODP and HS soccer. Good luck with that.....Before I bid you farewell, I will leave you with some more facts on this beautiful Sunday afternoon

Fact #1 Rush never had DA, only an agreement to have players involved.
                          Fact # 2 Rush has 0 players in the 99, 00, 01 or 2002 national team or even in the pool for that matter.
                          Fact #3 Rush sucks anyway so why are we even talking about them?

Comment

Can't wait to see the roster and this new sensation from rush.
                            Sensation? Doesn't he play left back?

Comment

Listen here Mr. Boom goes the mic. I saw the actual letter sent to the Rush kid which stated they had actually scouted the kid. I know this for a FACT because he fowared the letter to my son to see if it was legit.
                              The Rush kid and my son play together on the ODP team and although he plays for another team they have become good friends. So yes Mr. Boom, he was scouted.

Comment

Ok - Lets recap

Was fact #1 disputed or not?
                                IS fact # 2 disputed or not?
                                You confirmed fact #3
                                Are you saying this rush player didnt play ODP ? you say its a bogus league with DA now around but did Playing for ODP help or hurt this player get "Scouted" and with this so called " letter" post it, if not, IT DIDNT HAPPEN

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X